'17 LA RB Trey Coleman (UT signee)

Kid has nice burst and excellent vision. I would imagine more offers come now that we offered.

Reactions: 1 person
Exactly. Big waste of time at this point. Recruiting the state of LA is a waste of recruiting funds IMO.

Is the running back from like 3 cycles ago the last kid we pulled out of LA? Seems like it's literally a waste of time to recruit the area when an LSU or Texas offer always changes the game.

It bothers me too. I did it on my iPhone and must have double spaced to put a period. I am sorry.

You're forgiven. Impressive feat to start a thread on a phone. Freak should hook us up with the ability to edit our own thread titles. We could fix errors and edits player threads to reflect which school the player is committed to.

You're forgiven. Impressive feat to start a thread on a phone. Freak should hook us up with the ability to edit our own thread titles. We could fix errors and edits player threads to reflect which school the player is committed to.

Well I didn't add the links on the phone. I had to get up and go to the computer for that because I kept screwing it up haha

Seemed like we signed a decent QB outta there a couple a decades ago, but can't remember if he panned out or not.

Reactions: 1 person
Is the running back from like 3 cycles ago the last kid we pulled out of LA? Seems like it's literally a waste of time to recruit the area when an LSU or Texas offer always changes the game.

Not sure why these guys don't get out of that swamp when they have the chance, but oh well...

Not necessarily. La. will be RB heavy for 2017, so its definitely possible for 1 or 2 of the RBs to get out. My concern with La for 2017 is the overall I don't think the class from the state is going to be as good.

Swilling wants to play RB, but I think the LSU offer is right now for OLB. My guess is LSU will take 2, but 3 is possible but I think they are looking at out of state guys as well.

Don't know the kid personally but I'm good friends with a guy close to him. I'll see what I can find out. Kid is good and pretty good size already. West Monroe is a powerhouse in Louisiana, lots of kids coming out of there going places.

Don't know the kid personally but I'm good friends with a guy close to him. I'll see what I can find out. Kid is good and pretty good size already. West Monroe is a powerhouse in Louisiana, lots of kids coming out of there going places.

#closetoclosetocoleman

:bump3:

Last edited:

VN Store

Back