Oak Ridge WR Higgins decommits from Tenn

DonDiego

Carolina del Sur
What is up with these guys? Any body actually visited Clemson, SC? Watch out for the cow piles!! I can't figure out what the sudden allure is for places like Clemson and Ole Miss.

Reactions: 2 people
I think I just need to stay away from recruiting until after next season, or I'm going to get an ulcer from worrying

Reactions: 1 person
Ahh Clemson just went to the championship game and had a great recruiting class. Dabo has done great at Clemson. The town itself may be small but it's 45 mins from Greenville and few hours from ATL.

Reactions: 4 people
UT is finally in a position that they can do a little cherry picking I think. If kids wanna go elsewhere then UT needs to focus on kids that wanna be all in....

I actually hate when kids commit 100 years before their Senior season. The longer they are committed the more time the have to bail out.

If you don't think Ole Miss is throwing money around you are a fool. Plain and simple.

Reactions: 7 people
Google the word "Decommits".

Michigan, LSU, OSU....etc.

The sky is NOT falling, jeez! :banghead2:

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
I thought for sure that Tee was going to be the crown jewel to help us lock down our state. Theres some really good instate talent in this class. This is not a good way to start out of the gates. I wonder whats been going on with some of our instate kids?

I watched this kid play against my son in the play offs. Not overly impressed with him. His family was boasting the he was going somewhere to play basketball... So not surprised

So now we have no one committed in the 17 class. How many did we have at this point last year or the year before?

First our #1 overall QB with ties to Butch flips to Clemson. Now Tee visits Clemson and decommits. Amari Rogers eliminates USC and Clemson seems to be the favorite.

This is really strange to me. But there's a ton of time before anything is official.

Maybe decided he doesn't want to only block. Butch needs to keep our current OC & WR's away from WR recruits.

I thought for sure that Tee was going to be the crown jewel to help us lock down our state. Theres some really good instate talent in this class. This is not a good way to start out of the gates. I wonder whats been going on with some of our instate kids?

Yeah, this is a little disturbing. I understood Amari Rogers wanting to play for his father, but when that fell apart, I figured we'd have a real shot there--and I thought Higgins might be able to influence him toward the Vols. Seems like the opposite happened. We also missed out on a few top in-state recruits for '16.

I know there's a lot of time and a whole bunch can happen--just something to keep our eyes on.

First our #1 overall QB with ties to Butch flips to Clemson. Now Tee visits Clemson and decommits. Amari Rogers eliminates USC and Clemson seems to be the favorite.

This is really strange to me. But there's a ton of time before anything is official.

ive said it before..the number one qb was not a fit for our system..he would been killed running the ball

We're pretty set at WR so not that big a loss IMO. Once we finish our season in the playoff we will be getting anyone we want. That's what happens when you play for national championships.

We're still the favorite, chill out. Much like with Kongbo, he's just going to enjoy the process and such.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back