Class Rankings by Player and by Site

thebjd

Mythodical Validvictorian
I couldn't find it anywhere so I put together a quick spreadsheet. I thought it would be interesting to see this way so I am sharing. If it is already posted or if someone has a better format my feelings will not be hurt. I included the VN rankings which should always be the highest ranking from any of the services. (Edited to include Scout)

VN.png

Tennessee Class Ranking (Overall)
- Rivals (15)
- 247 (14)
- ESPN (14)
- Scout (17)

Last edited:
Reactions: 31 people
I couldn't find it anywhere so I put together a quick spreadsheet. I thought it would be interesting to see this way so I am sharing. If it is already posted or if someone has a better format my feelings will not be hurt. I included the VN rankings which should always be the highest ranking from any of the services.

View attachment 107084

Warrior is a 5* on scout

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 17
I didn't include Scout. It may be worth it to drive up the VN ranking. I haven't looked at Scout in a couple of years.

Gives us an extra two stars so you better start looking at it. It boosts our VN score.

Also means we landed two 5* guys.

Reactions: 1 person
Gives us an extra two stars so you better start looking at it. It boosts our VN score.

Also means we landed two 5* guys.

This class is very good when you look at the individual players we signed. The VN ranking is almost a 4 and ......... ESPN loves us?

Good class. 7th in the SEC

Yes...which is not ideal. But I question if some of those higher ranked classes filled that team's needs as well as ours did for us. It is the SEC after all...not a huge talent difference overall in first 7.

Reactions: 2 people
Also curious to know academics. UT has been very successful in terms of qualifiers. SC had a decent class last year and had a large # of casualties.

#1 rated DT and DE at the Juco level is impressive. Not sure how the services rank these.

I couldn't find it anywhere so I put together a quick spreadsheet. I thought it would be interesting to see this way so I am sharing. If it is already posted or if someone has a better format my feelings will not be hurt. I included the VN rankings which should always be the highest ranking from any of the services. (Edited to include Scout)

View attachment 107086

Tennessee Class Ranking (Overall)
- Rivals (15)
- 247 (14)
- ESPN (14)
- Scout (17)

Here's a problem: you used 247's composite in this, which is already taking all 4 into account. You should use 247's rankings.

Here's a problem: you used 247's composite in this, which is already taking all 4 into account. You should use 247's rankings.

Do you know what it is? Is it the gray number below the black number on their rankings page? 15? The math works for the composite of 15 with the 247 ranking at 14.

Last edited:
Yes...which is not ideal. But I question if some of those higher ranked classes filled that team's needs as well as ours did for us. It is the SEC after all...not a huge talent difference overall in first 7.

Yes, not ideal, but you also have to consider that everybody that is ranked ahead of us was able to sign larger classes with the exception of UGA (20) and Auburn (21).

Do you know what it is? Is it the gray number below the black number on their rankings page? 15? The math works for the composite of 15 with the 247 ranking at 14.

Correct.

You can also go to each prospect's page to see 247's rating. For instance, Alexis Johnson and CFA are 3* on 247.

VN Store

Back