Who's Next?

JaQuan Bailey.

I think Simmons won't visit. I don't get a good vibe with Kongbo choosing us. Woods seems to have decided UT wasn't his best fit.

Bailey makes sense if he doesn't have to play at the same school as his brother.

Reactions: 1 person
Tennessee has reached the point where they can pretty much pick and choose who they want. This is a great problem to have. That's back to how it was when ole fulmer was at his peak.

Reactions: 27 people
I don't keep up with this side of the forum much, but rest assured I hear a lot from the coaches and kids in the community. This year will be a good class but I'm confident next year is gonna be incredible, maybe historical. If I'm wrong, unfortunately you can't revoke my VFL card. 😬😬. Kidding

Reactions: 59 people
I don't keep up with this side of the forum much, but rest assured I hear a lot from the coaches and kids in the community. This year will be a good class but I'm confident next year is gonna be incredible, maybe historical. If I'm wrong, unfortunately you can't revoke my VFL card. 😬😬. Kidding

Loki-Cheers-Excited-In-The-Avengers-Gif.gif

Reactions: 4 people

Come over to the dark side. We have milk and cookies, and a whole lot less crazy posters over here.

Reactions: 2 people
Some of these kids will try..................just ask Tee

Ya. Well tee did right. He had goals to be an offensive coordinator and staying at USC not only kept his wife happy but he reached his goal. Coming here, he wouldn't have gotten that chance to be offensive coordinator, and he understood that. There was no hard feelings. Tee is a good man. Next step is head coach.

Reactions: 24 people
Ya. Well tee did right. He had goals to be an offensive coordinator and staying at USC not only kept his wife happy but he reached his goal. Coming here, he wouldn't have gotten that chance to be offensive coordinator, and he understood that. There was no hard feelings. Tee is a good man. Next step is head coach.

Most agree

Who over here r some real insiders?

Good to see you over here in the RF, TS. You need to come over to this side of the board and live, not the FF...bunch of crazies over there.

To answer your question: Orange Venom is legit, especially with Georgia recruits. GoFightWin is legit. eazyTD usually has very good info. NotoriousRPP brings some good info when he's on here.

We would welcome you posting more over here. :)

Good to see you over here in the RF, TS. You need to come over to this side of the board and live, not the FF...bunch of crazies over there.

To answer your question: Orange Venom is legit, especially with Georgia recruits. GoFightWin is legit. eazyTD usually has very good info. NotoriousRPP brings some good info when he's on here.
Sometimes de1conley, but he has serious attitude issues.

Why is the recruiting forum bragging? Quit while you're ahead. The more you brag the faster you'll attract the crazies from ff.

Stay away from this forum, please don't ruin it for the rest of us who enjoy it.

Reactions: 3 people
JaQuan Bailey.

I think Simmons won't visit. I don't get a good vibe with Kongbo choosing us. Woods seems to have decided UT wasn't his best fit.

Bailey makes sense if he doesn't have to play at the same school as his brother.

Bailey's seem like a package deal...:question:

GO VOLS!

Bailey's seem like a package deal...:question:

GO VOLS!

That could prove to he true. I do think it was interesting that JaQuan was in UT gear while Joshua was in Vtech colors in that pic with the Iowa State coach. If UT doesn't have a spot, they could very well end up Hokies.

Package with whom?

Good question. They visited UT together. Jaquan, by his words seemed like more of a lean while his brother wasn't so sure. Jaquan said they would like to play together but also said they would have to make their own decisions...so, we'll see.

GO VOLS!

Personally I'd like to land Dickerson or Brown. Always can use good O-LINE AND D-LINE...:)

GO VOLS!

Just out of curiosity. Being a Tennessee native, were you always going to UT or did you give any other schools consideration?

VN Store

Back