'18 DT TN D'Andre Litaker

We need to get LSU out of the midstate.I am sick of seeing them ofFer every kid we offer in the midstate.Don't they have enough in LA.

Calling Volatil for an update.

That Oakland defense was stout. He takes up a ton of space in the middle and is surprisingly agile for a guy close to 3 bills. I remember him tracking down our (Riverdale) QB for a huge loss. He threw our 240 lb. QB around like a rag doll.

2 years to get better.

Reactions: 1 person
That Oakland defense was stout. He takes up a ton of space in the middle and is surprisingly agile for a guy close to 3 bills. I remember him tracking down our (Riverdale) QB for a huge loss. He threw our 240 lb. QB around like a rag doll.

2 years to get better.

Sounds like a couple of really legit DT prospects in the Mid State for 2018 with this kid and Lawless. I like it. Wrap 'em up.

Just watched his HUDL. That play I described is around the 1:30-1:40 mark.

Riverdale white unis Gold helmets

From the GA Rivals site:

As a 2018 recruit, Litaker has plenty of time to garner more offers and weigh his options. As of now, he says Georgia and Tennessee are his top picks, but his chemistry with Rocker gives Georgia an edge. Plus, he’s enjoyed Athens during every camp and plans to visit again over his spring break.

No worries here extremely early D'Andre is 1 of my DL kids at NPA. Very sof spoken and a tremendous athlete to be a big fella. He'll be prime time over the next 2 yrs. Nobody else going here or there will impact him and his recruiting process.

Reactions: 7 people
No worries here extremely early D'Andre is 1 of my DL kids at NPA. Very sof spoken and a tremendous athlete to be a big fella. He'll be prime time over the next 2 yrs. Nobody else going here or there will impact him and his recruiting process.

Amen! Litaker, Wray, Lawless, and Mays...all four are in-state, all four address areas of need, and we have to keep on guard against the likes of Ole Miss and Clemson....etc. The class of 18 looks very good.
Let's hope we do our best to help recruit these young stars by winning the SEC this yr. Go 120! GBO!

From the GA Rivals site:

As a 2018 recruit, Litaker has plenty of time to garner more offers and weigh his options. As of now, he says Georgia and Tennessee are his top picks, but his chemistry with Rocker gives Georgia an edge. Plus, he’s enjoyed Athens during every camp and plans to visit again over his spring break.

Is there a recruit out there that the UGA Rivals doesn't think has the hots for UGA?

D'Andre was named to the Rivals 100 for 2018. I promise you guys this kid works his butt off and has really earned my respect. He shows up to NPA and comes prepared to lead and work hard every Sunday or camp we have. I look for him to really blow up during and after the season.

Attachments

• 20160412_180131.jpg
    20160412_180131.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: 8 people
he will be at the O/W gm and also our camp on Sunday in Alcoa. This kid has a chance to be really special and is a very hard worker.

Reactions: 5 people
"I love it," Litaker said about Tennessee. "Everyone says that Tennessee would be a great school for me and I am with it. I love the fans. The fans are really involved with the game of football."

-scout

Reactions: 10 people
The 6-3, 290 pound 4-star defensive tackle already has four offers highlighted by Tennessee and LSU. A native of Tennessee, the Vol offer left an impression.

“It means a lot to me,” Litaker said. “I have accomplished one of my goals. I'm staying humbled, working hard and hoping on more to come. “I am surprised to have offers this early. God blessed me with the talent I have and I'm using it.”

Saturday, Litaker was at Tennessee's Orange and White game and again left impressed. “I say it all the time the fans that are so involved with everything the football team does and it's just awesome,” Litaker said.

“I want to go to LSU and I want to get back to Georgia to visit. I plan on being back at Tennessee in June for camp,” Litaker said. “I'm just enjoying the process. I remain humble about it. I keep God first and bless him for what he has given me.”

- VQ

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back