'19 TN ATH Adonis Otey (ARK Commit 8/1/18)

Haha. I actually googled images and thought of using a buckwheat pic/meme or something. But decided to not use any of them.

Go back to the memes. Nobody cares what you have to say otherwise. It's all you got man. Just sayin'. :tease2:

Been following him for a while good kid very fast and can hit hard ....yessir no sir kid and his grades are good I think they made a good decision to jump on bored early.. 5*** in his future

Not sure why I'm just bringing this up.

Saw him play last year, great athlete. Room to grow into a Safety IMO. Has some good looking talent around him on that team too. Some names will start emerging from that freshman class soon. 6'3 WR Trey Knox being one.

from the Rivals camp in Columbus OH 4/12

Performance: Otey is a long, rangy cornerback and he showed a willingness to compete, battling some of the event’s best wide receivers, including five-star Donovan Peoples-Jones. He made his share of plays at the ball and while he can be a bit of a gambler, he has the talent to earn plenty more major offers down the line.

Reactions: 3 people
Adonis came to NPA as a 8th grd athlete and has continued to improve. He will continue to grow and get better. The offers will continue to rack up because he's an extremely athletic and aggresive db. He went to Rivals Columbus, OH and was an unknown and left with underclassmen mention because he called out the best that was present and held his own.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160413-114606.jpg
    Screenshot_20160413-114606.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

VN Store

Back