'17 GA CB/WR Jamyest Williams (S. Carolina commit)

Fingers

4_3553403.jpg

Jamyest Williams
CB/WR
5-9

Jamyest Williams, Archer, Cornerback
Jamyest Williams - Yahoo! Sports
Jamyest Williams - Football Recruiting - Player Profiles - ESPN
Jamyest Williams - Hudl
Jamyest Williams, Archer High School ATH - Scout

Kipp Adams
#ND #Clemson #Duke #Vols #Gamecocks coaches checked in on 2017 CB Jamyest Williams this week
CY3Oox9WYAADRcE.jpg

That name seems really familiar. Didn't he visit a few times last year with some teammates?

Apparently Jeremy Pruitt is recruiting him to Georgia and alabama.. Per his 247 profile

Reactions: 1 person
There has to be a thread for this guy already. I would be surprised if not. I remember him visiting a while back. He plays on Archer where both Kyle Davis and EJ Price who we pursued hard this past year played at.

Last edited:
Very athletic. I believe he plays RB and CB for his high school. However, he's too small.

I don't think he's as good as his rating. Reminds me of Malik Foreman.

That name seems really familiar. Didn't he visit a few times last year with some teammates?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure there's a thread for him. Fingers may have not known. If there is, could one of the mods merge, please.

Very athletic. I believe he plays RB and CB for his high school. However, he's too small.

I don't think he's as good as his rating. Reminds me of Malik Foreman.

Foreman got tremendously better from the start of the year.

He may be small but if he's as athletic and talented as he is rated than he'd fit well in the slot.

This kid doesn't appear to have ideal size but I've read one of the main recruiting analysts (forgot which one but pretty sure its one of rivals' main analysts) compare him to the Honey Badger, saying he has a nose for the ball like Trex. If that's accurate, I would rank Jamyest near the top of my wish list. He's certainly rated highly. I recall he visited last year with some Archer guys back when VN thought we led for that highly ranked 2016 WR from Archer (although he subsequently fell in the final rankings).

We should get a few this month

Just when I was contemplating abstaining from VN for a while in order to be the scapegoat and secure a commitment, GFW swoops in with reassurance.

I'll stick around a while longer.

Foreman got tremendously better from the start of the year.

He may be small but if he's as athletic and talented as he is rated than he'd fit well in the slot.

Why are you talking to him? Foreman balled out the last 6 games. Nothing to see here....

This kid doesn't appear to have ideal size but I've read one of the main recruiting analysts (forgot which one but pretty sure its one of rivals' main analysts) compare him to the Honey Badger, saying he has a nose for the ball like Trex. If that's accurate, I would rank Jamyest near the top of my wish list. He's certainly rated highly. I recall he visited last year with some Archer guys back when VN thought we led for that highly ranked 2016 WR from Archer (although he subsequently fell in the final rankings).

Yeah, he is small but plays much bigger. Top 10 player in the nation talent wise. Clemson and UGA are the biggest competition to UT.

VN Store

Back