2018 TN QB John Foreback

CNeagleVolFan

John Foreback, Morristown West, Pro-Style Quarterback

John Foreback - Hudl

Kid is a pro-style QB out of Morristown West high school, and I think his recruitment will be one to watch. Early on he is the number 1 QB in the class of 2018 for the state of Tennessee according to some websites. Just thought I'd add a good local quarterback in the fold. Don't know if he already has a thread or not.

Reactions: 1 person
My alma mater. Kid didn't start this year. Not saying he doesn't have potential, but not impressed with his play from the games I saw him come in.

Reactions: 2 people
I remember seeing an article on here a long while back where Peyton Williams was the #1 LB in the nation for 2016. Also had him as #1 player in the state of TN. Things change. Or never were.

Reactions: 1 person
but others say he is number 1 in 2018 therefore you skills of picking QB's is 0.

A five star would start and shine in that weak conference. Sorry. A three star would for that matter. The kid that started in front of him is going nowhere to play football.

Last edited:
but others say he is number 1 in 2018 therefore you skills of picking QB's is 0.

Number one in the state of TN, which isn't saying that much really. In 2016, the top QB in the state of TN is a mid-lower level 3*. In 2007, he's a low ranked 3*. Jauan Jennings is the highest rated QB from TN in recent memory and he's now a WR (though it can be argued he was always more of an Athlete anyway).

VN Store

Back