'16 FL DT Aaron Thompson

A.A. Ron
giphy.gif

Reactions: 14 people
Well, we currently don't have any high school DL on board for this class (unless Bituli ends up at DE). I would be very surprised if Butch ever lets us go a class without grabbing a couple of linemen on each side of the ball.

"I've talked about Thompson for a few weeks. I like his game a good bit. He's a tackle and considering who's on their board behind Derrick Brown I think he's a nice option.

The other DL I like that they haven't offered but are talking to is Cedrick Lattimore from Detroit. He plays DE for his high school but he's a tackle at the next level. They have talked to him as well. He's currently committed to Iowa."

- Fortenberry

Reactions: 1 person
Well, we currently don't have any high school DL on board for this class (unless Bituli ends up at DE). I would be very surprised if Butch ever lets us go a class without grabbing a couple of linemen on each side of the ball.

I agree. Need to take at least 2DT, 2DE, and 3OL guys a year. Some years maybe 3DE, 4OL.

Meh. Might be another diamond in the rough, but hopefully this guy is a backup plan.

VN Store

Back