'17 TN TE LaTrell Bumphus (UT signee)

Fingers

4_4074270.png

LaTrell Bumphus
Savannah, TN (Hardin County)
Tight End
6-4, 230

LaTrell Bumphus, Hardin County, Tight End
https://rivals.yahoo.com/tennessee/football/recruiting/player-LaTrell-Bumphus-187252
Latrell Bumphus, Hardin County HS TE - Scout
LaTrell Bumphus - Hudl
Latrell Bumphus' video "6'4" 230 ATH 2017" | MaxPreps

Bumphus, who also has drawn early interest from Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Memphis and Middle Tennessee, said he enjoyed his first look at the Vols.

“It was pretty great,” said Bumphus, who’s expected to be one of the top prospects from the state of Tennessee in the 2017 class. “That’s the first time I’ve ever done anything like that, so that was pretty neat.”

“Coach Strip said he was going to try to get down there and come to school and see me in January, and then he said they want me to come back up there for a spring practice and a football camp in the summer,” Bumphus said.

“I think they mainly want to see me in camp.”

Reactions: 5 people
Is it pronounced Bump-us or Bum-fuss? (it matters).

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Pronounced Bum-fuss.

I remember Johnny from boxing days, he was part of that awesome group of fighters for the Nashville Sheriff's Dept. back in the AAU days.

Reactions: 1 person
Vandy has officially offered him, and Mississippi State has made the trip to Savannah to talk to him as well and several other schools are on the radar. He has the body and the work ethic to play in the SEC and he also attended bowl practice at Knoxville in December

Vandy offers Hardin Co. TE Bumphus

Went to high school with a couple of his cousins. Excellent family. That's just about all I can contribute.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back