'18 FL DE Nicholas Bonitto

If Jancek and Strip can keep developing D linemen at this pace then Tennessee will be loaded on the front four and especially at DE for years to come.

Nik Bonnito recently removed a few schools of interest. One of them is supposedly UT. The other schools mentioned are UCF & Syracuse. This still needs to be confirmed because the source isn't as trusting as some others. I will try to find confirmation ASAP.

Last edited:
NIK BONITTO

Defensive end

6-3.5, 210 pounds

St. Thomas Aquinas High School, Fort Lauderdale, Fla.

247Sports Composite rating: Four stars (0.9616)

Bonitto, a top-100 prospect, picked up an early offer from Tennessee in December 2015 and holds offers from more than 20 schools, including Florida State, Alabama, Miami and Michigan. A teammate of Vols signees Kivon Bennett and Josh Palmer, Bonitto referred to UT in October as one of a few teams who were making him a priority, along with Michigan and Miami.

- 247 (Callahan)

Reactions: 2 people
Scout back in the late fall had an article stating that Bonitto had removed us from interest. Is this not true because I haven't heard anything else since then?

Same school as our 17' signee WR josh palmer. We've offered a few other kids from St. Aquinas for the 18' cycle as well

Scout back in the late fall had an article stating that Bonitto had removed us from interest. Is this not true because I haven't heard anything else since then?

<--- Been a Braves fan for 40 years then TB has to go and do that. Dang. How about dem Padres?

VN Store

Back