Richt's firing effect on recruiting?

O&W

Taco Jaco
Now that Richt is gone, are we gonna get some of their current/projected recruiting class?

Hopefully we will be able to get a few that was on the gene between us. And I also wonder if this could change or get us back in it with Hollyfield?

I think Richt being fired actually hurts us with Georgia recruiting. Especially if they sign Herman.

It depends on who they get for a coach. But it's likely to help us. Theses coaches make relationships with the kids over several years. It'll be difficulty for a new coach to come in and win over the kids in a couple of months. I hope our entire staff is in overdrive right this second

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Wasn't it rumored just a year or so ago that Kirby Smart would take the UGA job if it opened up? Something about he would only leave bama for the right spot.

That has repeatedly been said for years. Seems logical that he is the choice.

I read that Smart considering taking the SC job made UGA make a move. Also read that Muschamp may leave Auburn and join Smart in UGA. This was from a CBS sports article.

Well it's called the silly season for a reason.haha All we really know now is somebody is gonna go somewhere.

Reactions: 2 people
Georgia has a top 5 recruiting class...for now.

Poachers will pounce on it though.

Tennessee, Auburn, Clemson are in the best position to flip their prized recruits or get their previous leans.

Reactions: 1 person
Buttsmear Hall. hahaa. I will miss Prickt, and his obvious no-reaction reactions. He always seems apathetic however deep down he looked scared and oberwhelmed.

VN Store

Back