Recruits visiting 11/28 vs Vanderbilt

JAllen18

VFL
Lots of JUCO players visiting this weekend.

16' KS WR Jeff George
16' KS DT Alexis Johnson
16' KS CB Desmond Henderson
16' OK DE Jordan Bonner
16' AZ DE Jonathon Kongbo
16' OK ATH Stephan Robinson

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people

16' KS WR Jeff George
16' KS DT Alexis Johnson
16' OK DE Jordan Bonner
16' KS CB JaMarcus King

Our defense dominating Vanderbilt should make all these defensive guys like what they see

Reactions: 2 people
Bonners stock is rising fast as well. Stephan Robinson is also coming for an OV. Hes a kid from the same JUCO Northeastern OK A&M. Not alot of Info on him but if you watch his film its clear he is super athletic and hes one of the fastest kids we have recruited this yr. Im not sure what the deal is with him though besides he would have 3 years like alot of the other JUCOs we are recruiting.

Need more WRs and OLineman

Signing highly talented WRs may be a hard sell as long as Dobbs is our starter at QB.

If they have hopes of playing on Sunday, they know that watching Dobbs run off tackle will not help them achieve that goal. They need someone that can distribute the football, accurately and on time.

We do have guys on the way that can really sling it, if only the WRs are willing to be patient enough to allow them to arrive on campus. :zeitung_lesen:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Signing highly talented WRs may be a hard sell as long as Dobbs is our starter at QB.

If they have hopes of playing on Sunday, they know that watching Dobbs run off tackle will not help them achieve that goal. They need someone that can distribute the football, accurately and on time.

We do have guys on the way that can really sling it, if only the WRs are willing to be patient enough to allow them to arrive on campus. :zeitung_lesen:

Agree completely

He's sitting on the bench--Dormady.

16' KS WR Jeff George
16' KS DT Alexis Johnson
16' OK DE Jordan Bonner
16' OK ATH Stephan Robinson

Hey J or other recruiting gurus, which of these will we get?

He's sitting on the bench--Dormady.

That's what I cannot understand. Get the kid in there and let him throw it some. Show WRs what the future looks like. The kid throws a pretty ball and yet we restrict him to handoffs. Against UK Dormady should've been allowed to air it out a few times.

Reactions: 2 people
That's what I cannot understand. Get the kid in there and let him throw it some. Show WRs what the future looks like. The kid throws a pretty ball and yet we restrict him to handoffs. Against UK Dormady should've been allowed to air it out a few times.

Butch is just unwilling to embarrass an opponent. There is also the added element that if he drops back to pass and gets injured because we have a 2nd string OL, that could hurt us later. Given the added element of injury potential, I'm okay with Butch's approach.

Butch is just unwilling to embarrass an opponent. There is also the added element that if he drops back to pass and gets injured because we have a 2nd string OL, that could hurt us later. Given the added element of injury potential, I'm okay with Butch's approach.

I actually like the fact that Butch doesn't run up the score, but I think there's a happy medium. Against UK I would have liked to have seen Dormady get to run the offense for one drive before going to the ole 3-runs-and-a-punt strategy. JMO.

That's some interesting logic that makes absolutely no sense...Top WRs currently in HS are not looking at Dobbs when they make their college choice. They are watching and talking to Jarrett Guarantano and Hunter Johnson.

Reactions: 3 people

He would get eaten alive with this OL. Dobbs can escape the pressure and Dormady can't.

I think its time to quit acting like this is the worst OL in history. They've graduated to average, IMO.

Yeah, I thought that last year too (at year-end). Then...back to square one...Hopefully, they can maintain the momentum this time.

This

VN Store

Back