19 GA ATH Jashawn Sheffield

highspeed

hijueputa!
4_3555223.jpg

Jashawn Sheffield
Saint Simons Island, GA (Frederica Academy)

Wide Receiver
Ht 6-2
Wt 175
CLASS OF 19

Jashawn Sheffield, Frederica Academy, Wide Receiver

Rivals.com

Jashawn Sheffield - Hudl

We gave him his first scholarship offer today while he was in attendance for the N Texas game.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Screen-Shot-2015-11-15-at-2.17.33-PM_zf2zza.png

They’re at the top since they offered me first. They gave me my first offer,” he said. “I’m speechless. I don’t even know what to say. My mom was crying. I almost cried.”

“He told him that he wants the ball in his hands, kind of like (Tennessee running back) Jalen Hurd,” Mathis said. “Spread him out in the backfield, use him in the slot. They see him as someone that can be a game-changer with the ball in his hands. It’s early on but he’s definitely a D-1 talent.”

Secc

Pruitt is at his school today, Frederica, to see him and Jaylin Simpson. Ron, might as well start up the thread for Jaylin if there isn’t one. Pruitt loves them both.

“I think Florida State is a standout,” said Sheffield, who’s ranked the No. 100 overall prospect and No. 19 wide receiver in the 247Sports Composite for the 2019 class. "Tennessee is a standout, (and) Georgia and South Carolina.”

RE: Tino Sunseri

“I talk to him all the time, almost every day,” Sheffield said, referring to Sunseri. "He wants me to come up. Just like he was still at Florida State, he’s still talking to me, communicating. I like him a lot. … When I say Coach Tino texts me every day, we talk every day.”

“But Tennessee, I’m ready to see that because they gave me my first offer.”

247sports

Reactions: 2 people
Is that a team or recruit hashtag

True19 is the hashtag of the Georgia all stars that played Texas All Stars a couple years ago headed up by Kenyatta Watson, Sr. It’s how he got close to the top guys in the class of 2019. Most think he used this influence to get his son offers. It got him an FSU offer when others from that group committed to FSU.

On Sheffield, he has a huge FSU influence in his life in coach Alex Mathis. Mathis is always posting on FSU 247 board. I’ve talked with him and he swears he is not pushing Sheffield anywhere...

Sheffield plays against bad competition, very bad but he is a good athlete. His ranking has fell, and probably will some more. He has a very talented teammate as well, Jaylin Simpson. Both may elect to play together. One more note on Sheffield, he is cousins with Richard LeCounte, UGA safety.

Reactions: 1 person
True19 is the hashtag of the Georgia all stars that played Texas All Stars a couple years ago headed up by Kenyatta Watson, Sr. It’s how he got close to the top guys in the class of 2019. Most think he used this influence to get his son offers. It got him an FSU offer when others from that group committed to FSU.

On Sheffield, he has a huge FSU influence in his life in coach Alex Mathis. Mathis is always posting on FSU 247 board. I’ve talked with him and he swears he is not pushing Sheffield anywhere...

Sheffield plays against bad competition, very bad but he is a good athlete. His ranking has fell, and probably will some more. He has a very talented teammate as well, Jaylin Simpson. Both may elect to play together. One more note on Sheffield, he is cousins with Richard LeCounte, UGA safety.

Is he that lord4bid tht was pushing young to FSU?

VN Store

Back