'16 FL DE Terrell Lucas (Duke commit)

recently picked up offers from Duke, Nebraska and Cal. Majority of Crystal Balls point to Michigan. Must be smart kid to have Duke, Cal and Michigan offers.

Terrell Lucas, a 6-foot-2.5, 230-pound senior who's in possession of a boatload of offers from a number of different conferences, has Dave Cutcliffe and the Duke Blue Devils out front in his recruitment, but certainly isn't shutting the door on any of his additional suitors.
In fact, Lucas has already took that next step and scheduled three of his five official visits. The South Florida native will be making the trek up to Nebraska on Dec. 4, and then hit the road again just a week later to officially visit Duke on Dec. 11. Butch Jones and Tennessee will also get their shot following the New Year on Jan. 15.
Tennessee: "They're in the SEC, so playing in the SEC has the best route to take if I wanted to take the route to the NFL. The coaching staff jumped on me early and are really keeping

Reactions: 1 person
I personally love it when the school who the player is committed to is listen on the thread title. Thanks mods :hi:

Reactions: 2 people
Why do we put what school kids are committed to for some kids threads but not others? Obviously talking about kids not committed to UT.

Freak needs to create a position (non-Mod) for a few RF regulars that are OCD about thread titles and organization. They can keep the thread titles up to date and looking uniform. One thing I've noticed is UT Commit and Vols commit depending on who edits the title. It would be nice to streamline it.

Reactions: 4 people
Freak needs to create a position (non-Mod) for a few RF regulars that are OCD about thread titles and organization. They can keep the thread titles up to date and looking uniform. One thing I've noticed is UT Commit and Vols commit depending on who edits the title. It would be nice to streamline it.

Amen. And can we have one "What's wrong with recruiting this year?" thread and dump all the silly threads started in the FF into?

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back