JUCOmania!!!!!

sanddune50

Per Hubbs

While the homecoming weekend shouldn't hold too many visitors for the Vols, if any official visitors at all, the Vanderbilt weekend should once again be a big weekend. And look for Tennessee to host a number of junior college official visitors.

Tennessee three junior college commitments, DJ Henderson, Jeff George and Alexis Johnson are all expected in that weekend. Junior college defensive ends Jordan Bonner and Jonathan Kongbo and junior college defensive back JaMarcus King are all likely visitors that weekend as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12 people
giphy.gif

Reactions: 4 people
I don't understand why we aren't recruiting any lineman in juco there's a 6'6 370 pound beast at miss.gulf coast he's from Memphis originally transferred from Alabama

I don't understand why we aren't recruiting any lineman in juco there's a 6'6 370 pound beast at miss.gulf coast he's from Memphis originally transferred from Alabama

Remember what happened last time we recruited a 6'6''+ 350 lb. + lineman from JUCO? Perhaps that scared our coaching staff off of JUCO linemen.

Reactions: 9 people

Because the staff is happy with the development of the HS lineman that they recruited. Why recruit JUCO when they have good OL already on the team?

Reactions: 2 people
Damn! Another Q.B.??? I thought Jeff George would have exhausted all of his college eligibility. Maybe he left Illinois a year early though.

Jeff George has a strong arm but he is soooo disrespectful to coaches. At least he was when he played for the Colts, Falcon's & Raiders.

MS Juco players usually end up at the MS schools or the Bama's. Been suggested that there is shady business in the state of Mississippi when it comes to JUCO's.

Damn! Another Q.B.??? I thought Jeff George would have exhausted all of his college eligibility. Maybe he left Illinois a year early though.

Jeff George has a strong arm but he is soooo disrespectful to coaches. At least he was when he played for the Colts, Falcon's & Raiders.

He's still nursing that neck injury. What an idiot

We need JUCO DB

Unless Marquill Osborne turns out to be as good as Cam was as a freshman, I agree.

The 2016 team has the potential to be a playmaker or two away at certain positions to contend for an SEC title. I'm all for going after JUCOs to try and catch lightning in a bottle and take us over the edge.

Per Hubbs

Tennessee's next big weekend will be for the Vanderbilt game as we expect a number of junior college visitors in town that weekend including the three commitments as well as Jordan Bonner, Jonathan Kongbo and JaMarcus King.

Tennessee may have to fight a little more than they thought to hold on to Alexis Johnson as the junior college defensive tackle has been hearing increasingly from Alabama and Tennessee may try and push back that visit if they feel like the Tide may begin to push for Johnson.

Kongbo's and King's stock in particular has picked up the last few weeks as both have added more offers. But, both are expected in and both have been targets the Vols have made priorities recently. Bonner, too, has seen more attention come his way.

VN Store

Back