R.I.P RichRollin
4_3971028.jpg

Offensive tackle
Franklin, Tennessee
Franklin
Ht:6'6"
Wt:255 lbs

Max Wray, Franklin, Offensive Tackle
https://rivals.yahoo.com/footballrecruiting/football/recruiting/player-Max-Wray-186208
Max Wray - Hudl

Does not currently hold an offer from TN, but has received a CB prediction to UT. Has offers from Vandy and LSU (per Rivals)

Didn't realize he's only a Sophomore. Watch his film. The all white unis with gold helmets is my kids team. This kid is good. Has a nasty streak.

UNC and Ole Miss the latest to offer...hoping we join the party soon. He and Mays would be a nice set of bookend tackles in the 2018 class.

Reactions: 1 person
Nothing, I'll try and dig.

Can tell you though I expect an offer to come sooner than later, kids film is very solid for 2018 and he's got the frame/athleticism

Thanks! It would be great to have two solid tackles committed early. That would really help with Trevor Lawrence. Maybe we can get him in for an unofficial soon.

Class of 2018 defensive lineman D'Andre Litaker and 2018 offensive lineman Max Wray both took part in agilities and showed they’re more than just big bodies. At 6-foot-3 and 285 pounds, Litaker is big and can really move. Wray is a legit 6-foot-5 and while he still has weight to add, his frame is perfect for a future tackle. Wray recently added Texas A&M to his offer list that already includes LSU and others. Litaker should end up with several offers down the line as well.

Woody, Rivals 7x7 at TSU

My school. Watched this kid a few times. Will be one of the top state prospects in 2 years. Has the frame and athleticism to play big time college football at tackle. Once he gets warmed up, he gets an aggressive streak. He would go perfectly with Mays and the two would anchor a very very athletic and aggressive OLine.

My school. Watched this kid a few times. Will be one of the top state prospects in 2 years. Has the frame and athleticism to play big time college football at tackle. Once he gets warmed up, he gets an aggressive streak. He would go perfectly with Mays and the two would anchor a very very athletic and aggressive OLine.

Watched him play Riverdale (my kids team) second game of the year. I kept asking all the parents around me "who is that kid".

Dominated. He reminds me of Jack Jones with how he finishes each block. I look for this kid to be a huge prospect in the coming years.

Max Wray is a very good talent. He and his brother Jake are going to be stud talents. They both are NPA kids who come ready to work ever week and never half ass but always bring the intensity to each drill and practice. Once he got the UT offer he was ecstatic to say the least. We're very proud of him. A little inside info his little brother Jake Wray is a 9th grader and damn near as big and close to the same size as Max. Both are outstanding kids with great parents

Reactions: 10 people
Max Wray is a very good talent. He and his brother Jake are going to be stud talents. They both are NPA kids who come ready to work ever week and never half ass but always bring the intensity to each drill and practice. Once he got the UT offer he was ecstatic to say the least. We're very proud of him. A little inside info his little brother Jake Wray is a 9th grader and damn near as big and close to the same size as Max. Both are outstanding kids with great parents

Thanks for he info!

Is he UT's to lose?

VN Store

Back