IMG Academy
View Map
Ht:6'3"
Wt:262 lbs
Class:2016 (High School)

Rivals
ESPN
Hudl

One of the best players in the nation. Put us in his top group says he wants to visit for an official.

"I am trying to get up to see Georgia, Tennessee and Missouri. I am also trying to go and see Ohio State. Those are the schools that I am really looking to go and see. There really aren't any other schools that I am considering besides those schools (and LSU) for official visits."

Reactions: 4 people
The need to load up the OL/DL with top talent. This young man would go a long way into stacking up the DL for sure.

FWIW...

...there was some discussion prior to the game between Manuel and his aunt, who is playing a vital role in his decision making process, that he was ready to commit to LSU, and he was ready to do so as early as last night during the game.

The commitment did not happen, but it is apparent that he is drawing closer to ending his recruitment.

LSU has been declared the leader for Florida DL Shavar Manuel | NOLA.com

“Coach Orgeron and I have a great relationship,” Manuel said. “I have a healthy relationship with the defensive line players there as well. We talk on a daily basis and it’s just a great atmosphere down there. I can really see myself in that purple and yellow.”

One of ManuelÂ’s teammates and best friends, Saivion Smith, who committed to LSU in February, has also been a stout advocate for the Tigers. Manuel said Smith has aggressively recruited him. It would appear it has paid dividends.

“That’s one of my best friends,” Manuel said. “He stays on me. And like I said, coach Orgeron and I have a great relationship.”

https://www.seccountry.com/louisiana-state/one-of-nations-top-10-prospects-declares-lsu-as-clear-cut-leader

FWIW...

...there was some discussion prior to the game between Manuel and his aunt, who is playing a vital role in his decision making process, that he was ready to commit to LSU, and he was ready to do so as early as last night during the game.

The commitment did not happen, but it is apparent that he is drawing closer to ending his recruitment.

“Coach Orgeron and I have a great relationship,” Manuel said. “I have a healthy relationship with the defensive line players there as well. We talk on a daily basis and it’s just a great atmosphere down there. I can really see myself in that purple and yellow.”

One of ManuelÂ’s teammates and best friends, Saivion Smith, who committed to LSU in February, has also been a stout advocate for the Tigers. Manuel said Smith has aggressively recruited him. It would appear it has paid dividends.

“That’s one of my best friends,” Manuel said. “He stays on me. And like I said, coach Orgeron and I have a great relationship.”

https://www.seccountry.com/louisiana-state/one-of-nations-top-10-prospects-declares-lsu-as-clear-cut-leader

Seems we are outside looking in on this one. Not going to get excited at all.

Reactions: 3 people
FWIW...

LSU is going to have a sick DLine haul this year. Coach O can definitely recruit. Better them than Bama.

Reactions: 1 person
Lol. Trolling hard.

Recruitment is almost mirrored to CeCe Jefferson.

First FSU believed to be leader and Manuel was on the verge of committing. Now LSU same story but he doesn't say much about UF publicly...visited for 3 games this yr. If his Uncle wasn't involve he would have committed to UF late summer.

Lol. Trolling hard.

Recruitment is almost mirrored to CeCe Jefferson.

First FSU believed to be leader and Manuel was on the verge of committing. Now LSU same story but he doesn't say much about UF publicly...visited for 3 games this yr. If his Uncle wasn't involve he would have committed to UF late summer.

He's probably not coming here, so don't take this that way. But so... Maybe theirs a girl on UFs basketball team he's into.(aka Mecole Harman) it doesn't mean they're a lock. Jmo

He is instate for you guys. And you are a quality poster, I'm just sayin.

He's probably not coming here, so don't take this that way. But so... Maybe theirs a girl on UFs basketball team he's into.(aka Mecole Harman) it doesn't mean they're a lock. Jmo

He is instate for you guys. And you are a quality poster, I'm just sayin.

It was more about the LSU stuff. It's very similar to the Ole Miss situation with Cecil Jefferson and CeCe.

I'm not overly impressed with Manuel despite his 5* ranking. He'll would be an future AA anywhere but UF. 5* curse with instate DTs.

VN Store

Back