Recruiting Forum Football Talk XXII

Status
Not open for further replies.
To continue the conversation regarding UTs only way to Atlanta

Your eastern division record comes before West opponents. In the scenario where Fl loses to UGA and one other and UGA loses one more Fl would have two losses in east and Tenn only one. If Ga loss is to auburn that's only one east loss for them as well. Means Fl eliminated and head to head with us and UGA. If UGA loses to KY then they are both eliminated with two losses and we go. It ain't happening but it's not shut out yet

Reactions: 1 person
Crossed the thousand like threshold right at the end of the last thread. Only took me nine years to do it (though I know likes are relatively new-fangled development). Gives new meaning to the word "plodding". I have no expectation of reaching 2,000 in XXII. Maybe in C.

To continue the conversation regarding UTs only way to Atlanta

Your eastern division record comes before West opponents. In the scenario where Fl loses to UGA and one other and UGA loses one more Fl would have two losses in east and Tenn only one. If Ga loss is to auburn that's only one east loss for them as well. Means Fl eliminated and head to head with us and UGA. If UGA loses to KY then they are both eliminated with two losses and we go. It ain't happening but it's not shut out yet

This is a cautionary tale of how costly a careless early season loss can be. If we had held strong for 1:26 longer and finished that UF game, we could win out the less difficult stretch of our schedule and be ATL-bound. One play cost us our team goal. (That and not having a FG kicker who is clutch at the wire.) A good learning lesson for Next Year.

Non-Vol, but my 8 yo just threw a 25 yd td pass with 11 seconds before the half to put his team up 22-12 at the half.

Reactions: 5 people
Really excited from this team next year. Our offense will be one of the best in the country only losing Kerbyson at LT. But the staff feels good about Drew Richmond stepping up in that spot.

Defensively we'll lose Sutton to the NFL. Mcneil,Randolph, Owen williams. But we have Todd Kelly and I believe we'll get Warrior to take other spot. I think JRM stays. Justin Martin is coming into his own. Gaulden will be back. Need another playmaking Corner and some more bodies at DT. This is a playoff team next year.

Reactions: 2 people
Really excited from this team next year. Our offense will be one of the best in the country only losing Kerbyson at LT. But the staff feels good about Drew Richmond stepping up in that spot.

Defensively we'll lose Sutton to the NFL. Mcneil,Randolph, Owen williams. But we have Todd Kelly and I believe we'll get Warrior to take other spot. I think JRM stays. Justin Martin is coming into his own. Gaulden will be back. Need another playmaking Corner and some more bodies at DT. This is a playoff team next year.

200w.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back