'18 MI OG Marquan McCall

I wonder if our days of stealing MI recruits are over now that Harbaugh is in full swing

No offense, but according to 247, tenn has signed exactly one kid (3* John Kelly) from mich since 2013. Including the 2016 class.

I guess I am wondering what you mean "stealing mich recruits".

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
No offense, but according to 247, tenn has signed exactly one kid (3* John Kelly) from mich since 2013. Including the 2016 class.

Didn't we have a reciever that signed and transferred back to Michigan state recently. May be wrong.

uh....trying to steal Mich recruits* :)

We have been trying to establish a presence in Michigan since Butch took over. before John Kelly we were on Weber. This year we recruited Falcon, Corley, Hill & Kareem.

After speaking with a source close to the situation I'm told Tennessee is in the driver's seat for Oak Park (Mich.) High Top247 2018 offensive guard Marquan McCall.

McCall is from the same high school that produced Vols running back John Kelly.

247Sports is also told McCall's mother loves Tennessee as well.

-Wiltfong

Reactions: 4 people
Football forum posters stay in the FF...it would help the recruitniks keep insiders around who bring good info. GFW is very solid and has been for a long time.

Reactions: 2 people
We were sayin this last yr at this time for 17. Maybe 18 will be great

Don't let the vocal minority of Debbie downers run you off GFW. As stupid as the RF has gotten here lately, there are still thousands of lurkers that still appreciate your info.

Reactions: 2 people
I must have missed this in the last few days but McCall had announced(on 11-29-16) that he's narrowed his top 7 schools down to Michigan, UT, Michigan State, Cincy, Penn State, Illinois, & Kentucky in that order.

VN Store

Back