Visitors for UGA

Fingers

Post them here.

Mecole Hardman, Jr., nation’s No. 1 athlete (Elbert County, Ga.)
5-star Derrick Brown, Georgia’s No. 1 prospect in 2016 (Lanier, Ga.)
5-star DeAngelo Gibbs, Georgia’s No. 1 prospect in 2017 (Peachtree Ridge, Ga.)
5-star Trevor Lawrence, nation’s No. 1 prospect and quarterback in 2018 (Cartersville, Ga.)
4-star Nigel Warrior, defensive back, son of former Tennessee star Dale Carter (Peachtree Ridge, Ga.)
4-star Cam Akers, 2017 Alabama running back commit (Clinton, Miss.)
4-star Breon Dixon, linebacker (Peachtree Ridge, Ga.)

Reactions: 11 people
Nigel Warrior. I want him. All I had to read is that he is Dale Carter's boy. Carter electrified Neyland and stunned other SEC stadiums while playing here.

Reactions: 2 people
Nigel Warrior, DB, Peachtree Ridge, Ga. (undecided) — “I say it’s going to be whichever team comes out the hardest, also, both teams need to come out and redeem themselves after the loss they both had this past weekend. So whichever team comes out the hardest and maintains momentum before the half is over, I think is going to win. I think it’s going to be Tennessee.”

Reactions: 14 people
OV for 4* CB Lavert Hill (MI), teammate of 4* WR Donnie Corley who will be on his OV this weekend as well

Reactions: 1 person
Nigel Warrior, DB, Peachtree Ridge, Ga. (undecided) — “I say it’s going to be whichever team comes out the hardest, also, both teams need to come out and redeem themselves after the loss they both had this past weekend. So whichever team comes out the hardest and maintains momentum before the half is over, I think is going to win. I think it’s going to be Tennessee.”

He must've not watched any UT games this year

Let us just hope the atmosphere is better than it was last Saturday.

Crowd was dead after the first Arkansas TD. I really hate the scared nature of Tennessee fans.

If you expect bad things to occur, then they will. We need some positivity from the crowd Saturday when we hit some adversity. Not this recoiling into the fetal position which has unfortunately been common in Neyland.

Reactions: 5 people
Crowd was dead after the first Arkansas TD. I really hate the scared nature of Tennessee fans.

If you expect bad things to occur, then they will. We need some positivity from the crowd Saturday when we hit some adversity. Not this recoiling into the fetal position which has unfortunately been common in Neyland.

When the team and coaches stop acting like a deer in headlights when they hit adversity, then so will the fans. Butch has the team in a tailspin. Hopefully he can correct it come Saturday.

Reactions: 3 people
amazing that 4 of the 7 prospects are from Gwinnett county in Georgia, so much talent in that county year in and year out

ERutterTodaysU: 2017 Detroit (Mich.) Cass Tech 5-star WR Donovan Peoples-Jones is visiting Tennessee this weekend

Trey Smith
‏@smithtrey98
Knoxville tmrw!.🍊🍊🍊
#GBO

It would be nice for once when we've got this high of caliber recruits visiting to actually win and be impressive.

Seems like every top rated recruit we ever have coming in or talking about us (not named Nigel Warrior) is a 2017 or 18 kid... This 16 class is gonna be lackluster.

Seems like every top rated recruit we ever have coming in or talking about us (not named Nigel Warrior) is a 2017 or 18 kid... This 16 class is gonna be lackluster.

The 16 class nationally is not as talented as prior classes and as talented as 2017 and 2018.

Plus with all the 2014 and 2015 kids we'll have in our 2 deep next year, it makes sense to take less when the 16 class is less talented and 17 looks loaded.

Butch and the staff are saving as many spots as possible for the 2017 class.

247 list

Kyle Davis
Donnie Corley
Javon McKinley
Kellen Diesch
Jordan Woods
Lavert Hill

Derrick Brown
Mecole Hardman Jr.
Nigel Warrior
Marquez Callaway

Trey Smith
Cam Akers
Trey Sermon
Lamont Wade
Jaylen Harris
Lynn Bowden
Tyler Fannin

Trevor Lawrence
Emil Ekiyor
Dax hollifield
Lyn-J Dixon

247 list

Kyle Davis
Donnie Corley
Javon McKinley
Kellen Diesch
Jordan Woods
Lavert Hill

Derrick Brown
Mecole Hardman Jr.
Nigel Warrior
Marquez Callaway

Trey Smith
Cam Akers
Trey Sermon
Lamont Wade
Jaylen Harris
Lynn Bowden
Tyler Fannin

Trevor Lawrence
Emil Ekiyor
Dax hollifield
Lyn-J Dixon

Good to see Kyle Davis. Guess we're not dead in the race for him. Hopefully we get a good showing from the WRs and a win.

VQ List

Donnie Corley
LaVert Hill
Kyle Davis
Javon McKinley
Jordan Woods
Kellen Diesch

It will also be a strong list of unofficial visitors:

Nigel Warrior
Mecole Hardman
Derrick Brown
Ryan Johnson
Marquill Osborne
Troy Pride
Austin Pope
Aaron Dowdell

Lamont Wade
Trey Smith
Trey Sermon
Cam Akers
Jaylen Harris
Jeremiah Gemmel
Shawn Smith
Lynn Bowden
Toryque Bateman
Jacob Rimmer
Tyler Fannin
Joseph Sewell

Emil Ekiyor
Trevor Lawrence
Christian Tutt

247 list

Kyle Davis
Donnie Corley
Javon McKinley
Kellen Diesch
Jordan Woods
Lavert Hill

Derrick Brown
Mecole Hardman Jr.
Nigel Warrior
Marquez Callaway

Trey Smith
Cam Akers
Trey Sermon
Lamont Wade
Jaylen Harris
Lynn Bowden
Tyler Fannin

Trevor Lawrence
Emil Ekiyor
Dax hollifield
Lyn-J Dixon

I have been critical of Butch and this staff after the Florida game, but after reading some of coach Mathews comments and about 7 of 22 signed in 2012 are only left on roster (only 2 of 7 playing), I have backed off.

Now if we can continue to sign guys like these, it will help everyone look better and the wins should come. :crossfingers:

I have been critical of Butch and this staff after the Florida game, but after reading some of coach Mathews comments and about 7 of 22 signed in 2012 are only left on roster (only 2 of 7 playing), I have backed off.

Now if we can continue to sign guys like these, it will help everyone look better and the wins should come. :crossfingers:
I've been a broken record saying that every Saturday we have too many Fresh and Sophmores having to make plays.

amazing that 4 of the 7 prospects are from Gwinnett county in Georgia, so much talent in that county year in and year out

My kids went to Peachtree Ridge. Sugarloaf is just down the road and lots of pro and former pro athletes live there. I try to dress in orange and go to games in which our targets or commits are playing. Breon Dixon is a really impressive player.

VN Store

Back