Who's next to commit?

madbamahater

Who do you think will be the next player to commit to this program? Any offensive linemen, linebackers or secondary players?

I don't know, but after the last month, I feel like I should be committed.

Reactions: 9 people
A BJ replacement would be a much needed commit.

Classic. The man asks a serious questions and you guys can't help but bleed your misery all over his thread.

I hope we get a LB. I think it's one of our weakest positions. Could just be the youth, but nobody has a commanding presence. JRM is good but not AJ or AL like.

Reactions: 6 people
Why isn't Drew Richmond playing? Is he not a good practicer? Do we trust this staff's ability to properly evalute whether or not a kid can play? Play him! Let him learn on the field. I bet in a better offensive scheme, he would be killing folks....

classic. The man asks a serious questions and you guys can't help but bleed your misery all over his thread.

I hope we get a lb. I think it's one of our weakest positions. Could just be the youth, but nobody has a commanding presence. Jrm is good but not aj or al like.

jrm > aj.

Jmo

Reactions: 3 people
Classic. The man asks a serious questions and you guys can't help but bleed your misery all over his thread.

I hope we get a LB. I think it's one of our weakest positions. Could just be the youth, but nobody has a commanding presence. JRM is good but not AJ or AL like.

Good grief man, get a grip. JRM is about the only for sure player we have on defense. He is a tackling machine, and you find a way to crack on him!!!

Reactions: 5 people
I hope I"m wrong about this but after 3 horrible losses and Butch on hot seat better question may be who could be next to de-commit. Right now it will be amazing if Butch still manages to pull in another top 10 class while being thrashed all over media.

Reactions: 3 people
i sincerely doubt butch feels a hot seat. maybe he'll relax a bit now that our goals are out of reach. just have fun and win

Reactions: 4 people

I've noticed that we are missing that defensive leadership since Curt got hurt. I wish they would move JRM to the middle and bring McDowell or Bates in to play outside.

Reactions: 1 person
Good grief man, get a grip. JRM is about the only for sure player we have on defense. He is a tackling machine, and you find a way to crack on him!!!

Yes the fan base turning on each other, the players and the coaches is really constructive and helpful. If there is one thing you can do to help a struggling 19 year old, it's make his home life dysfunctional as hell and tell him how bad he and all his friends are. Yeah, great help.

Reactions: 2 people
Right now I feel the fans are the only ones making sense, so we definitely can't turn on each other...not now, not ever, and definitely not the kids trying to play under this "process"...:hi:

GO VOLS!

Next to commit……..me. IF this sh!tty season doesn't get better I'm gonna jump off a freaking bridge(not really) ! :crazy: Soooo disappointed.

OP be like:

FoQPvK0.gif

So basically every thread, regardless of the topic, is gping to turn into a fire Butch Jones thread? Jesus.

Back to the OPs question, I would love it if Swain or Dickerson would go ahead and commit :)

Who do you think will be the next player to commit to this program? Any offensive linemen, linebackers or secondary players?

There's not going to be anymore commitments, haven't you been listening to all the coaches on here. We have the worst head coach in the entire country and should be fired immediately. Why would anyone want to commit here?

Why isn't Drew Richmond playing? Is he not a good practicer? Do we trust this staff's ability to properly evalute whether or not a kid can play? Play him! Let him learn on the field. I bet in a better offensive scheme, he would be killing folks....

I'm pretty sure he is on a Redshirt path for this season, if not I have no idea why he isn't in rotation, highly recruited OL , his friend from MUS Tim Hart a LB is committed.

VN Store

Back