kamoshika

635794251494188757-ReynoldsVasheville-002.jpg

* 6-0, 200
* RB/ATH
* AC Reynolds HS, Asheville, NC

* RICO DOWDLE Highlights - Hudl
* Rico Dowdle, A C Reynolds, Running Back
* https://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Rico-Dowdle-165660
* Scout.com - College Sports, Football Recruiting, NFL, Fantasy Advice & More Front Page

* Dowdle takes in South Bend | USA Today High School Sports | USA Today High School Sports
* http://usatodayhss.com/2015/dowdle-enthused-about-move-to-quarterback

Currently holds offers from Wake Forest, Vandy and Boston College. Has taken at least two unofficial visits to UT but no offer from the Vols yet. Maybe a backup up plan if Fils-Aime ends up elsewhere?

He's putting up huge numbers this year after taking over at QB in Reynolds' spread offense. Entering last night's game against Asheville HS, Dowdle had completed 58 of 79 passes for 668 yards and 6 TDs while rushing 114 times for 1084 yards & 21 TDs.

And then last night:

No one in Western North Carolina football can make something out of nothing like Rico Dowdle.

The Reynolds senior showed off those improvisational skills plenty of times Friday, turning broken plays into huge gains. And to be fair, he got his share of quality blocking from Rockets linemen, too.

Asheville High could neither stop nor contain Dowdle in a 54-21 blowout loss at Dalton Stadium.

Dowdle carried the ball 21 times for a game-high 249 yards and six touchdowns that covered 1, 3, 6, 19, 49 and 63 yards.

http://www.citizen-times.com/story/sports/high-school/hshuddle/2015/10/03/dowdle-puts-show-asheville-reynolds/73267656/

COzIpDPUcAAvXrg.jpg

Rico Dowdle Retweeted
Billy Britt ‏@AvilleBill Sep 13
Good time on #RockyTop yesterday with @bdowdle10. @NCPreps @ACR_Football @Vol_Football

Reactions: 1 person
635794251494188757-ReynoldsVasheville-002.jpg

* 6-0, 200
* RB/ATH
* AC Reynolds HS, Asheville, NC

* RICO DOWDLE Highlights - Hudl
* Rico Dowdle, A C Reynolds, Running Back
* https://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Rico-Dowdle-165660
* Scout.com - College Sports, Football Recruiting, NFL, Fantasy Advice & More Front Page

* Dowdle takes in South Bend | USA Today High School Sports | USA Today High School Sports
* http://usatodayhss.com/2015/dowdle-enthused-about-move-to-quarterback

Currently holds offers from Wake Forest, Vandy and Boston College. Has taken at least two unofficial visits to UT but no offer from the Vols yet. Maybe a backup up plan if Fils-Aime ends up elsewhere?

He's putting up huge numbers this year after taking over at QB in Reynolds' spread offense. Entering last night's game against Asheville HS, Dowdle had completed 58 of 79 passes for 668 yards and 6 TDs while rushing 114 times for 1084 yards & 21 TDs.

And then last night:

No one in Western North Carolina football can make something out of nothing like Rico Dowdle.

The Reynolds senior showed off those improvisational skills plenty of times Friday, turning broken plays into huge gains. And to be fair, he got his share of quality blocking from Rockets linemen, too.

Asheville High could neither stop nor contain Dowdle in a 54-21 blowout loss at Dalton Stadium.

Dowdle carried the ball 21 times for a game-high 249 yards and six touchdowns that covered 1, 3, 6, 19, 49 and 63 yards.

http://www.citizen-times.com/story/sports/high-school/hshuddle/2015/10/03/dowdle-puts-show-asheville-reynolds/73267656/

COzIpDPUcAAvXrg.jpg

Rico Dowdle Retweeted
Billy Britt ‏@AvilleBill Sep 13
Good time on #RockyTop yesterday with @bdowdle10. @NCPreps @ACR_Football @Vol_Football

He looks kinda like Tee Martin.

Thought this was pretty cool. Congrats to the young man.

High School Huddle ‏@acthshuddle BREAKING NEWS: Reynolds senior Rico Dowdle sets WNC record for single-season touchdown responsibility 56

High School Huddle ‏@acthshuddle Reynolds senior Rico Dowdle has 7 touchdowns tonight. First Western North Carolina player to reach 60 in one season.

That was in the 1st round playoff game.I don't know if he is a SEC caliber player.This is from the Asheville Citizen-Times.

"Rico Dowdle and third-seeded Reynolds were in the proper mode for Friday’s first round of the NCHSAA football playoffs.

Dowdle set a Western North Carolina record for single-season touchdown responsibility (60) by scoring seven times. And the defense forced four turnovers as the Rockets romped past visiting No. 14 Gastonia Ashbrook, 71-28, at Dalton Stadium.

Dowdle scrambled 21 times for a game-high 282 yards and touchdowns of 4, 5, 17, 27, 34 and 35 yards. He added 146 passing yards, including a 29-yard touchdown throw to Keyal Talbert at the 5:45 mark of the second quarter.

And Dowdle did it all with a stomach bug – he retreated early to the locker room just prior to halftime."

Last edited:
Seeing this kid in person twice now I don't see how tennessee wouldnt at least offer him. The kid has some skill. It's NC football, but still, he's a baller.

I agree totally. This kid has the size and speed to be the next Hurd! And we need to keep bringing in big RB's like Hurd.

I would find a way to get this kid on our roster if i was CBJ!

I agree totally. This kid has the size and speed to be the next Hurd! And we need to keep bringing in big RB's like Hurd.

I would find a way to get this kid on our roster if i was CBJ!

He's 3 inches shorter and weighs 30 pounds less than Hurd did at this point. Not really sure about the comparison.

Ive said all along hes the 2nd best back in NC this year behind Emmons and he proved it. Kid is a 4 star and just a baller. Perfect spread back. As good as any from last years class as well.

Ive said all along hes the 2nd best back in NC this year behind Emmons and he proved it. Kid is a 4 star and just a baller. Perfect spread back. As good as any from last years class as well.

Any chance Muschamp offers?

VN Store

Back