'17 MI RB Antjuan Simmons

Not sure if we can pull the kid out from under CJH and MI. That would be a Mega loss for them. MI can't allow it.

6'-1"...is that with or without the hair? Could be 5'-7" with a different do?

antjuan simmons
‏@_antjuan_
Extremely blessed to say that I have just received my 15,16 and 17 offer from Penn State, Tennessee & LSU!!💯😍🔥

three-star junior linebacker antjuan simmons of pioneer high school in ann arbor, mich., told govols247 on wednesday that's he's planning to visit tennessee on saturday for its homecoming game against north texas.

The 6-foot-1, 205-pound simmons already has received scholarship offers from 29 teams, including tennessee. He will be visiting the vols for the third time this year. He previously attended one of their spring practices and returned this summer for one of their camps.

“it was good. I got a lot of time to talk to all the coaches and talk to john. It was just a real good visit overall,” said simmons, who’s ranked the nation’s no. 493 overall prospect and no. 35 outside linebacker in the 247sports composite for the 2017 class.

“it lived up to everything. It’ll definitely be a program i keep looking at through the offseason and in the summertime, and hopefully throughout my senior season, if everything keeps going how it is now.”

the atmosphere on game day, all the fans and stuff (stood out),” simmons said. “me, jaraymond hall, marquan mccall — all the guys i went down there with — they really showed us a good time, talking to us telling us what it was like to be a tennessee vol.”

De-committed from Ohio State on 11-30-16. We have offered so we're back in the hunt for this recruit.

I don't know. I was thinking a couple of nights ago it was about time to land a Michigan RB recruit from off the radar land.

Very true! :good!:

Well, considering OSU recruited him as a LB then I don't see him complaining to sign at UT as a LB instead of a RB.

However, if he wants to be a running back, recruit him as one. If it works out he is a great running back we win: if he doesn’t and becomes a great LB great. We win either way.

VN Store

Back