Cornerback
Clariton, Pennsylvania
5-9, 182

Rivals 5-star, #1 CB in the nation

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAe8VDOhh7I[/youtube]

Lamont Wade - Yahoo! Sports
Lamont Wade, Clairton, Cornerback
Lamont Wade - Football Recruiting - Player Profiles - ESPN
Scout.com - College Sports, Football Recruiting, NFL, Fantasy Advice & More Front Page

Visiting Knoxville 10/10

Reactions: 3 people
Wow. Clairton is small-school ball.

Great program, but I'm almost certain they're "A."

Don't think I've seen such a highly rated recruit since T. Pryror (from the same district - Jeannette) from such a small school.

Last edited:
Tyler Boyd is from Clairton. Single A school that recently had nations longest winning streak. Produce top BCS talent regularly.

"Last week I was at Pitt and I think the week before that I was at Pitt also," he said. "Tennessee might have been the craziest atmosphere that I was at. It was really electric and loud. I was there for the Georgia game and that was a big one. I was down on Pitt's campus last week. I really like how things are set up. At Penn State I was in the student section. I really enjoyed that. I always feel at home at West Virginia. Ohio State is just Ohio State. The tradition, the stuff they do, the fans, the fans, and everything they do is pretty special.

Adam Friedman

Reactions: 2 people
Tn visited him today (I guess it was today just read on tweet thread)

He must be doing something right to be listed #1 cb, because he is listed at 5'9" which can make it harder when guarding these Wr that are 6' plus imo.

Reactions: 1 person
He just tweeted that Shoop wast to UT. Unfortunately Im an idiot and not sure how to copy tweet to board

Saw where Tn offered in 2015 so they've been on him and now with Shoop this should help ten fold..

I'm always on my phone. Any way to do it on mobile?

If you have an iphone then just go to the tweet and click on it and hold your finger on it until it asks if you want to copy it. Basically the normal way you copy on the phone. If you have another type of phone I have no idea, but I'd bet however you copy stuff on that particular phone

VN Store

Back