'17 GA DE Malik Herring

sanddune50

herring_malik_700.jpg

https://rivals.yahoo.com/tennessee/football/recruiting/player-Malik-Herring-167843

Malik Herring, Mary Persons, Weak-Side Defensive End

Malik Herring - Football Recruiting - Player Profiles - ESPN

and the all important film. Study hard!

Malik Herring - Hudl

Per Hubbs

Speaking of visitors of the Florida game, the Gators are expecting to host several big-time prospects, including some both the Vols and Florida are after including the ones we've mentioned and 2017 defensive end Malik Herring.

Reactions: 1 person
Why is it when a kid releases his top teams and TN happens to be in the front it's supposedly never in order? But when a kid like Jacoby Stevens releases his and it's in order, we're like the #5 team? Come on man!

Why is it when a kid releases his top teams and TN happens to be in the front it's supposedly never in order? But when a kid like Jacoby Stevens releases his and it's in order, we're like the #5 team? Come on man!

The order hates us.

"I'm on record in saying I think Malik Herring ends up at UGA in the end, but the kid really raves about Tennessee and he did so today after hanging out on campus. He may make a decision before the end of the summer. He wants to come back and see Tennessee again. He said the campus is beautiful and raves about the family atmosphere. I still think it's an upset if he doesn't say in state, but he does truly like it up here alot."

- Hubbs

Reactions: 5 people
"I'm on record in saying I think Malik Herring ends up at UGA in the end, but the kid really raves about Tennessee and he did so today after hanging out on campus. He may make a decision before the end of the summer. He wants to come back and see Tennessee again. He said the campus is beautiful and raves about the family atmosphere. I still think it's an upset if he doesn't say in state, but he does truly like it up here alot."

- Hubbs
Thanks for all the updates Ron. You da best

Malik Herring
‏@HerringMalik

CWT07YBXIAE-SYy.jpg

I foresee this as the final rankings at the end of the 2016 football season :hi:

2,4,5,6,7 will have a common loss to the Vols
One in the playoffs, one in the SECCG and the rest in the regular season :)

Last edited:
That would be a huge surprise to me if it was in order.

Never under estimate Clemson. They are on a little bit of a roll and the kids seem to like Dabo and his staff. I'm not looking forward to Saban retiring and Dabo potentially becoming Bama's next HC.

Never under estimate Clemson. They are on a little bit of a roll and the kids seem to like Dabo and his staff. I'm not looking forward to Saban retiring and Dabo potentially becoming Bama's next HC.

I am because Dabo won't have the same success as Saban but will be good. And it will take Clemson out of the picture. Clemson gone and Bama good but not as good as they are now sounds good to me.

I am because Dabo won't have the same success as Saban but will be good. And it will take Clemson out of the picture. Clemson gone and Bama good but not as good as they are now sounds good to me.

Dabo sounds like an idiot. "Bring your gut"?

Really amazing how one NC appearance has re-written Dabos legacy. I mean, even with all of Butchs 4 quarter shenanigans, nobody created a term called "Tennessee-ing". Up until last year Dabos reputation was probably lower than Richts.

VN Store

Back