'18 NC ILB Dax Hollifield

linebacker dax hollifield (shelby, n.c.) said virginia tech and north carolina are now tied on top. He previously favored clemson.

Hollifield said he plans to visit wake forest this spring.

The four-star recruit is ranked as the nation’s no. 2 inside linebacker.

As a sophomore, he racked up 202 tackles and 38 tackles for loss en route to a state title.

Hollifield (6-2, 220 with 4.2 speed in the pro shuttle and a 4.4 gpa) has six offers. He’s hoping notre dame, tennessee and alabama offer next.

My youngest daughter and her friend were hanging out with Dax and one of his friends Friday and Saturday night. Big kid. His dad played at Wake Forest.

My youngest daughter and her friend were hanging out with Dax and one of his friends Friday and Saturday night. Big kid. His dad played at Wake Forest.

Dax and his buddy Caleb came by and helped the girls with the cheerleader car-wash. Pretty cool since he goes to a different high school.

Attachments

• IMG_3266 (1).jpg
    IMG_3266 (1).jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 40
Have we given up on this recruit already? Anything new?

There's lots of new info but it's in the Double Secret Forum, and well..... you have to be on the list to get in. Sorry. :)

I figured Glitch. About my clearance level. But, is there any leaks like our gov seems to have?

I know he likes VT and received an offer from ND. He's headed to UNC this weekend. But, what work is our staff putting in?

VN Store

Back