'17 CA WR Joseph Lewis

Per P Fort

Tennessee is scheduled to play host to several top California prospects this week and that list includes 2017 5-star wide receiver Joseph Lewis. Also, one of the top 2018 wideouts, 5-star Jalen Hall, is expected in town as well and 2019 linebacker DeGabriel Floyd. All three are out of Augustus Hawkins in LA.

Reactions: 1 person
Doesn't look very quick in his film. Mainly a red zone threat.

“I just wanted to try something different, just come see what Tennessee has to offer right now, and just to come here with my teammates and get a different experience from different places,” said Lewis, who’s ranked the nation’s No. 13 overall prospect and No. 2 wide receiver in the 247Sports Composite for the 2017 class.

“And we finally came out here, and there was a good vibe with them and stuff. It was a real good experience.”

“They showed us the ‘Receiver U’ video,” he said. “It was very interesting to see all the receivers that were here and the progression that they did and stuff.”

“I would say (they have) good connections because Peyton Manning, he went here,” Lewis said. “He still comes back to campus from time to time. Basically, the alumni and stuff like that, and just the connections and stuff.”
RC

VN Store

Back