Offensive tackle
Gadsden, Alabama
Gadsden City

Ht:6'8"
Wt:310 lbs
Class:2017 (High School)

Rivals
HUDL

Tennessee offered recently. Only other offers are Troy and Kentucky. Big time sleeper.

"Everything at Tennessee was nice," Bateman said. "I went through their locker room into the stadium with the Orange T and everything. I liked their locker room and how it was set up. It had stuff with all their great players and it was real nice."

Bateman has been playing football since around the fifth grade so it's not like he's raw in the traditional sense. But because his body is just now filling out to look the way you would expect an elite tackle's body to look, he's still adjusting to what he's capable of.

He played defensive end and tight end growing up, but in the eighth and ninth grades he transitioned to left tackle, with his height and wing span helping a lot.

"As of now I think what I do best is just the way I can move and my pass sets," he explained. "That really helps me. My run blocking leaves much to be desired but I'm very good at that, too. It's my pass sets that I think are really good."

Seeing a more fluid Orlando Brown here...potential Dan Skipper starter kit.

That's a big ole boy! If he can figure out how to move that mass effectively he will be a rich man.

How do you say his name? Tor-reek maybe?

Got a CB today to Tn from Ace Anbender, a Michigan insider. Two others have changed their pick to Foggy today so something is up with Master Bateman.

Reactions: 1 person
1729534.jpg

Offensive tackle
Gadsden, Alabama
Gadsden City

Ht:6'8"
Wt:310 lbs
Class:2017 (High School)

Rivals
HUDL

Tennessee offered recently. Only other offers are Troy and Kentucky. Big time sleeper.

"Everything at Tennessee was nice," Bateman said. "I went through their locker room into the stadium with the Orange T and everything. I liked their locker room and how it was set up. It had stuff with all their great players and it was real nice."

His star rating/offer list assuming he has a Michigan offer since 62% crystal balls are for Michigan does not match up. Then thow in no Alabama or Auburn in the crystal ball predictions makes it even more odd.

Reactions: 1 person
Also with the crystal balls just for Tn, Michigan, and "foggy", the cb from a Michigan guy speaks volumes, or at least I would think it would.

His star rating/offer list assuming he has a Michigan offer since 62% crystal balls are for Michigan does not match up. Then thow in no Alabama or Auburn in the crystal ball predictions makes it even more odd.

Its because he shows interest in Tennessee. So if he gets offers from Alabama and Auburn, that will all of a sudden good? Then he will be legit. Until then, well he just doesnt add up.

VN Store

Back