'17 FL S Cryus Fagan

"Four stick out for Fagan"

Tennessee: "I pick the Vols and play with them all the time on NCAA (on Playstation). They have a good tradition."

Fagan said Clemson, Alabama, Florida State, Florida, Tennessee, Georgia and Duke are recruiting him the hardest.

Reactions: 4 people
In the past, Fagan has not been shy about naming Florida State his leader. When asked for a leader on Saturday, he gave four teams at the top early.

“Florida, Florida State, Clemson, Tennessee and that’s probably it right now, but people are going to start talking and I’m not really rushing the process.”

The earliest Fagan plans to commit currently is at the start of the fall, but indicated he could take it to National Signing Day as well. The 247Sports Composite, an industry generated average, currently ranks Fagan as the nation’s No. 92 overall prospect in the 2017 class."

In the past, Fagan has not been shy about naming Florida State his leader. When asked for a leader on Saturday, he gave four teams at the top early.

“Florida, Florida State, Clemson, Tennessee and that’s probably it right now, but people are going to start talking and I’m not really rushing the process.”

The earliest Fagan plans to commit currently is at the start of the fall, but indicated he could take it to National Signing Day as well. The 247Sports Composite, an industry generated average, currently ranks Fagan as the nation’s No. 92 overall prospect in the 2017 class."

Donkey will be turning on all his charms

Attachments

• mac.png
    mac.png
    76.2 KB · Views: 429
  • donk.jpg
    donk.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 423
Reactions: 6 people
Naa.... Let's not forget, that is how the donkey still looks today and always will. Jones pic is from 30 years ago. You can't win this.

Questionable as in grown men talking about looks of other grown men.
Not my thing. Especially since it has no factor in coaching abilities.

Last edited:
Why don't you Cryus a river.

200.gif

Reactions: 10 people
9.5...pretty damn original. Lol

Not sure there is a thread for this but wanted to get your thoughts and some Vol fans may be interested. I know he has done nothing compared to his level but based on measurables and film, how does Mark Thompson compare to Jalen Hurd from what you've seen?

VN Store

Back