'16 LA WR Stephen Sullivan

sanddune50

6_1337477.jpg

Stephen Sullivan - Yahoo! Sports

Stephen Sullivan, Donaldsonville, Wide Receiver

Stephen Sullivan - Hudl

Stephen Sullivan - Football Recruiting - Player Profiles - ESPN

Scout.com - College Sports, Football Recruiting, NFL, Fantasy Advice & More Front Page

Per P Fort

Tennessee has offered Stephen Sullivan out of Louisiana. He blew up at LSU's camp earlier this summer, committed after being offered by the Tigers but decommitted a few days ago. We will see if anything comes of it. I know Auburn is in the mix right now.

Happy hunting. He committed a while back but our young WR depth scared him off. Big time player. Probably TCU bound but it never hurts to get in the mix.

Happy hunting. He committed a while back but our young WR depth scared him off. Big time player. Probably TCU bound but it never hurts to get in the mix.

I'm sure that's why he de committed... No purple glasses or anything I guess

I'm sure that's why he de committed... No purple glasses or anything I guess

We only have 1 draft eligible WR and a boatload of sophomores and freshman. I honestly don't know the real reason he decommitted - maybe he secretly hates LSU and wanted to give our coaching staff and fanbase a giant middle finger. It's anyone's guess really. You're free to think what you want but no one in the LSU fanbase is freaking out about this.

Last I checked you guys just moved a QB recruit to WR because of a lack of depth. LSU doesn't have that problem.

Ur mistaken we moved a Ath that thought he was a QB to WR because he knew he couldn't play QB here !!! He choose that not the staff !!!

Enjoy never winning another championship and being number three in the west for a long time !!!!

Reactions: 2 people
Ur mistaken we moved a Ath that thought he was a QB to WR because he knew he couldn't play QB here !!! He choose that not the staff !!!

Enjoy never winning another championship and being number three in the west for a long time !!!!

Your program needs to do something... ANYTHING... before you earn the right to talk smack at programs that are sporting multiple crystal balls and SEC titles in this century. Save that junk for UGA fans - it won't fly with us.

Your program needs to do something... ANYTHING... before you earn the right to talk smack at programs that are sporting multiple crystal balls and SEC titles in this century. Save that junk for UGA fans - it won't fly with us.

Lol u act like lsu doesn't lose to bama and aub every year

Just wait A&M is gonna own the west soon
Lsu has a bad coach , bad defense Cordinator and never has a QB

The only reason your relevant is because of instate talent like this recruit

Last I checked you guys just moved a QB recruit to WR because of a lack of depth. LSU doesn't have that problem.

Tennessee doesn't either

Marquez North
Von Pearson
Pig Howard
Josh Malone
Jason Croom
Josh Smith
Jonathon Johnson
Preston Williams

That's not the reason he was moved. He was moved to find a spot he could thrive in. Qb wasn't going to be it. But go on thinking you have a clue about Tennessee's roster moves.

Reactions: 15 people

Lol. Funny how you cherry pick 'this century'. Because before that LSU was irrelevant in college football. When you break into the top 10 in all time wins and get up to the #6 in championships maybe we will listen to whatever you are babbling about. But until then worry about the insane guy with a LSU hat eating people's lawns and we will worry about Tennessee rising back to it's traditional top 10 all time spot. Oh by the way, 20-9-3 all time Tennessee over LSU. Now go kick rocks junior.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12 people
Lol. Funny how you cherry pick 'this century'. Because before that LSU was irrelevant in college football. When you break into the top 10 in all time wins and get up to the #6 in championships maybe will listen to whatever you are babbling about. But until then worry about the insane guy with a LSU hat eating people's lawns and we will worry about Tennessee rising back to it's traditional top 10 all time program. Oh by the way, 20-9-3 all time Tennessee over LSU. Now go kick rocks junior.

As you're painfully aware, it doesn't matter what your program was doing when Hitler was blowing his brains out or television was invented. "What have you done for me lately?" LSU has left Tennessee in the dust in the modern college football era along with Florida and a number of other SEC programs. So much so that it's not the end of the world if a top 100 WR recruit decides to go out of state. Can TN afford to lose prospects like Hightower and Ramsey to the likes of Bama and Florida State?

Like I said, happy hunting.

20-9-3

16 of those wins came before 1970. This century's record stands at 6-2 including 2 wins against the Vols in ATL. It's a great time to be a Tiger.

As you're painfully aware, it doesn't matter what your program was doing when Hitler was blowing his brains out or television was invented. "What have you done for me lately?" LSU has left Tennessee in the dust in the modern college football era along with Florida and a number of other SEC programs. So much so that it's not the end of the world if a top 100 WR recruit decides to go out of state. Can TN afford to lose prospects like Hightower and Ramsey to the likes of Bama and Florida State?

Being VN, you're going to get killed on this but you are 100% correct. We have made strides the past year though.

Didn't realize Hitler was still around in '98. The only thing painfully obvious to me right now is that inbreeding is at an all time high in the state of Louisiana. For 7 years that may be the case, but it appears now that our program is in stable hands again, the gap isn't as far as you let on. So much so that 2 highly ranked in state players opted to go to UT instead of LSU after they wet the bed in the Music City Bowl against Notre Dame. It's ironic that you think your current team resembles those title winning teams and not what they actually are. A declining, dormant past their time team that is getting passed up by every team in the West. Probably explains why John Chavis jumped ship and went to a team on the rise. You guys will be lucky to be 4th in the West this year. While Tennessee will be playing for the East. Wish we could see LSU there, but your team is just not good enough to make it to Atlanta.

And way to skip over the fact you looked like rube pointing out our WR suituation that you were completely clueless about. Or that Florida has passed anyone by seeing as though they had their worst recruiting class in years and have no offense to speak of. Of course, people from your neck of the swamp have never been accused of being mensa students. So like I said, go kick rocks gumbo boy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people
20-9-3

16 of those wins came before 1970. This century's record stands at 6-2 including 2 wins against the Vols in ATL. It's a great time to be a Tiger.

Lol. Doesn't work that way. You either don't talk about the past at all or you examine the entire past. Your little minuscule record is as insignificant as the record you want to ignore. None of the players are on either team that was involved in any of those past games. Face it, you have no point. You're in the jungle. Best go start a circle j_rk on your own board if you're looking for support. At the very least, there you'll find other people that communicate by clicking and grunting much like yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people

Exaggerate much? We've been down 7 years, not 70. Happens to everybody and you're about to go through yours.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back