kamoshika

6_3621988.JPG

* Nashville Christian School
* 6-3, 300
* DT

Brant Lawless, Nashville Christian School, Defensive Tackle
Brant Lawless - Hudl
Football Recruiting - Brant Lawless - Player Profiles - ESPN

Holds offers from UT, LSU & Auburn among others. Ranked in 247Sports Composite as No. 2 player in Tenn., No. 7 DT nationally.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 4 people
Was in a car wreck that killed one of his teammates Thursday afternoon, I believe he expected to recover. Per Twitter

I saw that story didn't know another teammate was in the car. That's terrible news.

Brent is a good kid. He trains with his cousin at the Law Foundation. His cousin is a twin that played at Pearl Cohn under the legendary Maurice Fitzgerald. The twins signed with Memphis out of high school and the trainer played for the Cleveland Browns for a yr or 2. Once again Brent has always been a big tough kid who was athletic early on and comes from good athletic blood. While I didn't see this kind of ranking coming i figured he'd be really good someday. Just to fill you in in middle school thisbkid played rb and was really intimidating doing so.

Reactions: 5 people
Brent is a good kid. He trains with his cousin at the Law Foundation. His cousin is a twin that played at Pearl Cohn under the legendary Maurice Fitzgerald. The twins signed with Memphis out of high school and the trainer played for the Cleveland Browns for a yr or 2. Once again Brent has always been a big tough kid who was athletic early on and comes from good athletic blood. While I didn't see this kind of ranking coming i figured he'd be really good someday. Just to fill you in in middle school thisbkid played rb and was really intimidating doing so.

So like a 250 lb middle school running back?

That's scary.

A 6'3" 300 lb DT with running back skills. Want. He could be our version of "Fridge" Perry.......except he would actually have running back skills. :)

*Brant

His Twitter is Brant_Lawless so unless he doesn't know how to spell his name or his name is Brent but goes by Brant, I think his first name is "Brant"

VN Store

Back