The Rich Get Richer

LittleDTO

This one is for Rexvol. Sorry man, I just had to do it :)
Looks like I got my Christmas gift although it was 2 weeks late. Thanks Chris Donald.

I just put this in here because Rex is gone and he would have posted this about Florida or Alabama or Georgia or even Auburn.

We got some pretty early commits for this class, hillbilly. That turned out real well for us, didn't it?

I was just asking why a "rich get richer" post yesterday? Other than Bama's 400lb nosetackle I did not notice anyone getting commits for the '08 class yesterday.

I just put this in here because Rex is gone and he would have posted this about Florida or Alabama or Georgia or even Auburn.

It's funny ESPN just launched an article with the same title. The bad part is, it is true!

The rich get richer, William Green to Florida
The Class of 2008's top uncommitted defensive end William Green took himself off the market late Tuesday night by pledging his longtime leader, Florida, ESPN affiliate GatorCountry.com.

UF just picked up a 4* DT from Quincy. Nice get. he'll probably rip Coleman's head off when the Vols are using retrofitted TEs for OL in a couple of years.

I'm not sure that it really falls into rich getting richer but how did UNC manage to get 9 football commits already, three from out of state?

VN Store

Back