'17 KY OT Jedrick Wills

Will definitely benefit from a quality nutrition and training program. No offense intended

Hometown Lexington kid. Teammate of Landon Young, who is another skilled offensive lineman. Heavy UK lean imo. But historically KY players do not always go to UK. Louisville gets a decent pull. In the last few years, yes though a lot have stayed home. But we did lose one of the best in years when Damien Harris chose Bama.

I do feel good about Willis though. Looks to be a talented tackle.

Last edited:
Per Hubbs

Tennessee should have several visitors on campus this weekend to check out practice and that includes 2017 5-star offensive lineman Jedrick Wills. The Lexington, Ky., native blew up this summer after a huge performance at the Rivals 5-Star Challenge.

Reactions: 2 people
Hopefully we can pull him after a good visit. Hate to see this kid waste his talents at UK cause he's very good.

Last edited:
CDF_jedypoo
@JWills73
On the way to visit Tennessee🏈🍊 #GoVols

CDF_jedypoo
@JWills73
This is dope.

CDF_jedypoo
@JWills73
Tennessee is really really nice...

Reactions: 4 people
looking good :(

CL7312nUkAEHCiY.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Still Adidas jerseys. Not that I'm complaining but I'd hoped we had made the transition by the second week of August for recruits.

I'm guessing that the staff doesn't want recruits wearing them yet, until the team wears them first in a game.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back