'16 LA SDE, Malcom Roach

hibbs

Malcolm Roach, Madison Prep Academy, Strong-Side Defensive End
Malcolm Roach - Yahoo! Sports
Malcolm Roach - Hudl

Malc Roach11 ‏@BALL_so_HaR 10m10 minutes ago

Just Received an offer from University Of Tennessee🔶⬜️🐶 #GoVols #VolNation #SEC #blessed

CKJn8xBVAAA08cW.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Hes Camped at Arkansas and Miss State too. Earned offers at both of those camps. Also received a Mizzou offer.

Last edited:
"Malcolm roach from la. Who knows Dallas Thomas pretty well was offered today. He also has offers from 30 other schools. Tennessee will get an official. Arizona, Texas tech, miss. State, Missouri are other schools."

-Hubbs

"Malcolm roach from la. Who knows Dallas Thomas pretty well was offered today. He also has offers from 30 other schools. Tennessee will get an official. Arizona, Texas tech, miss. State, Missouri are other schools."

-Hubbs

When it comes to DE'S I think Missouri has proven to be as good a judge of talent as there is in the country. Therefore if Mizzou wants him I will take him.

Think he's referring to other fanbases saying that the only reason for our recruiting success is having so many legacy recruits.

It's not our fault that other teams' former players are bad at spreading their seed. Or that even when they do, we scoop those legacies too.

When it comes to DE'S I think Missouri has proven to be as good a judge of talent as there is in the country. Therefore if Mizzou wants him I will take him.

I hear ya but its high time we start trusting this staff. No more valuing other coaching staffs' opinions over our own.

Hopefully in a few years folks will be saying what you said about Tennessee.

Reactions: 5 people
I hear ya but its high time we start trusting this staff. No more valuing other coaching staffs' opinions over our own.

Hopefully in a few years folks will be saying what you said about Tennessee.

In darkened rooms and back alleys, it is already being said. The fear is rising. The storm is brewing. The very ground beneath their feet trembles in anticipation of what is to come.

Reactions: 3 people
In darkened rooms and back alleys, it is already being said. The fear is rising. The storm is brewing. The very ground beneath their feet trembles in anticipation of what is to come.

Liked. I read this like I read all of Nationdom's posts! In a world...epic! :eek:lol:

VN Store

Back