JOHNSIMPSON-141112-PRO.JPG

Offensive guard
North Charleston, South Carolina
Fort Dorchester
View Map
Ht:6'4"
Wt:288 lbs
Class:2016 (High School)

https://rivals.yahoo.com/tennessee/football/recruiting/player-John-Simpson-166458

John Simpson, Fort Dorchester, Offensive Guard

John Simpson - Hudl

Expected visitor this weekend per Fortenberry.

Reactions: 3 people
CKhu_-oUEAAowt9.jpg

John Simpson
John Simpson – ‏@BigJohn__16

My Top Schools ! 🏈💯🔥💪🏾 @RyanBartow @PaulStrelowTI

Reactions: 1 person
Tennessee

The Volunteers are the most recent team to welcome Simpson on campus. He attended a camp in Knoxville earlier this month and called it a positive experience.

"I thing their facilities are excellent, and the stadium is really big," he said.

His feelings at Tennessee were even more important than any sights.

"I'm looking for a family environment at these schools, and that's what I felt at Tennessee," Simpson said. "It feels like that at Clemson too. That's a big part of this process."

4-Star John Simpson Breaks Down Top 7, Reveals Decision Date | Bleacher Report

Reactions: 4 people
Per Hubbs

Offensive line remains a priority and Tennessee continues to be in play for South Carolina offensive lineman John Simpson. The Vols are fighting the instate powers there, South Carolina and Clemson. Simpson has been to South Carolina multiple times. His grandfather traveled to Knoxville with him this summer and both said they would be back for another visit this fall.

tennessee’s still recruiting me hard. Clemson’s still recruiting me hard. Florida, i talk to (offensive line) coach (mike) summers up there a lot,” said simpson, who’s ranked the nation’s no. 220 overall prospect and no. 10 offensive guard in the 247sports composite for the 2016 class.

“those are the main three.”

the atmosphere down there, also,” simpson said. “(offensive line) coach (don) mahoney, he’s just one of those coaches that gets down and dirty. He don’t sugarcoat anything. He lets you know how it is.

“i know that, if i go there, he would be a hard coach and he would coach me right.”

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back