'17 VA WR Tahj Capehart

"I'm supposed to be going to Tennessee, Florida State and North Carolina the next few months," he said. "UNC I have been hearing a lot from the coaches, and I want to camp down there at Florida State, and I really want to want talk more with the Tennessee coaches."

The Vols have intrigued Capehart with their legacy and ties to Ocean Lakes.

"They are Wide receiver U,"he said. "Justin Hunter (former Ocean Lakes wide receiver) went there, so it is a good legacy to follow

Reactions: 1 person
“I have 13 offers,” Tahj Capehart said. “Maryland was my last one. I really like (wide receivers) coach (Keenan) McCardell. He played in the NFL and definitely knows what he’s doing.

“Maryland, NC State, Virginia Tech and Tennessee are definitely recruiting me the hardest,” said the 5-foot-11, 170-pound Capehart. “I really means a lot to me a lot that they’re showing so much interest and I have good relationships with coaches from those schools.”

“I have 13 offers,” Tahj Capehart said. “Maryland was my last one. I really like (wide receivers) coach (Keenan) McCardell. He played in the NFL and definitely knows what he’s doing.

“Maryland, NC State, Virginia Tech and Tennessee are definitely recruiting me the hardest,” said the 5-foot-11, 170-pound Capehart. “I really means a lot to me a lot that they’re showing so much interest and I have good relationships with coaches from those schools.”

Why can't we get an ex-NFL WR as our WR coach?

capehart, a top247 prospect, has visited tennessee three times since july, most recently having attended the vols’ games against oklahoma on sept. 12 and against south carolina on nov. 7. He claims offers from at least 15 teams, including virginia, virginia tech, tennessee, north carolina, n.c. State, georgia, miami, ohio state and penn state.

Reactions: 1 person
Wouldn't be shocked to see him in Knoxville again on that March 5th date when a good bit of 757 kids will be in attendance.

Four-star WR Tahj Capehart, a teammate and friend of Vols DT commit Eric Crosby, said he's still hearing plenty from Tennessee, and he's definitely open to the idea of attending the same school as Crosby. Capehart visited the Vols three times last year, most recently attending their game against South Carolina, and he said he's hoping to make it back to Knoxville this summer.

- 247 (Callahan)

Reactions: 2 people
Yeah if we get this guy I'll feel alot better about Crosby sticking with us.

You would think it would, looks like a slot guy, maybe takes Newsome's spot.

VN Store

Back