VolNation's Power-T Talk Season Two, Episode One: We're Back!

zjcvols

"On a Tennessee saturday night."
Staff member
Hey guys, it's been awhile since we've done a podcast and 005 and I decided to bring it back to kick off season two. We discuss everything going on with the Vols in football and basketball, the Nike switch, the Lady Vols controversy, and other stuff.

So this is a 90 minute podcast. The first 60 minutes is all Vol stuff. The last 30 is about pro sports because we just kept going and were having a lot of fun. So we understand if you skip the last 30 but we wanted to give you guys a heads up.

Here is the link: Season 2, Episode 1 06/26 by VolNation Power T Talk | Sports Podcasts

We are also on iTunes at VolNation's Power-T Talk and the new episode should be up any moment.

Thanks guys and I hope you enjoy!

Reactions: 11 people
Hey guys, it's been awhile since we've done a podcast and 005 and I decided to bring it back to kick off season two. We discuss everything going on with the Vols in football and basketball, the Nike switch, the Lady Vols controversy, and other stuff.

So this is a 90 minute podcast. The first 60 minutes is all Vol stuff. The last 30 is about pro sports because we just kept going and were having a lot of fun. So we understand if you skip the last 30 but we wanted to give you guys a heads up.

Here is the link: Season 2, Episode 1 06/26 by VolNation Power T Talk | Sports Podcasts

We are also on iTunes at VolNation's Power-T Talk and the new episode should be up any moment.

Thanks guys and I hope you enjoy!

I enjoyed the podcast except for the heavy breathing in the microphone by Zack. :):). Thanks for the program and please give us a heads up as you add episodes.

Reactions: 1 person
Good listen gentlemen. Glad you're back. Waiting with bated breath for the Nike Fashion/Hoodie discussion

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back