Ardrey Kell
Ht:6'2"
Wt:201 lbs

Ryan Jones - Yahoo! Sports
Ryan Jones, Ardrey Kell, Athlete
Entire Sophomore Year - Ryan Jones highlights

Picked up a CB to UT from D.Warren

Reactions: 2 people
I live 2 minutes from the school and will definitely be checking out some games this Fall. Hope we land him so Ardrey Kell has more Vol gear around the area.

Reactions: 1 person
Ryan Bartow
Scoop: 4-star 2017 WR Ryan Jones transferring from Ardrey Kell to powerhouse Charlotte, NC/Mallard Creek 247sports.com/Player/Ryan-Jo…

Ryan Bartow
Scoop: 4-star 2017 WR Ryan Jones transferring from Ardrey Kell to powerhouse Charlotte, NC/Mallard Creek 247sports.com/Player/Ryan-Jo…

Isn't that where Marquez North attended HS? He will probably be ruled ineligible since he transferred...

"All these"?...if this guy commits we have four. But to answer your question...throw to them! :gone:

We will finally have QBs who can throw to them. Our offense will be dominating in the future. Add the dominating defense and we have championship caliber teams.

Ryan Bartow

we are recruiting several guys at Mallard Creek and our staff has a good relationship with their program.

Heard from some other recruits that he was telling them he was gonna commit soon, don't know when you know how these things are just thought I would relay the info

Reactions: 3 people
I spoke to 2017 Rivals250 WR Ryan Jones after Mallard Creek won their third straight 4AA State Championship. Jones said that Oklahoma, Tennessee, NC State, North Carolina, and Clemson are the five standing out to him right now. He also said that he will visit Florida State in the spring.

Adam Friedman

Ryan Jones
@RyanJonesD1: Huge announcement coming tomorrow @ 11:30 💯🏈

VN Store

Back