Jon Gruden football camp this weekend in Knoxville

This is not necessarily a reply to Jon Gruden's Foortball camp. It is just a general question: What is being done to the field in Neyland Stadium? I am assuming that they are putting out more grass, but, the University is very tight-lipped about it.

This is not necessarily a reply to Jon Gruden's Foortball camp. It is just a general question: What is being done to the field in Neyland Stadium? I am assuming that they are putting out more grass, but, the University is very tight-lipped about it.

It looked great yesterday

Attachments

• 20150605_130513.jpg
    20150605_130513.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 80
Reactions: 1 person
Painting a giant swoosh on it? Speaking of, have you all seen our new word fonts Nike will use?

A re-sod

Has anyone heard any names of who is attending? I heard some studs were coming in town but cannot confirm anything?

Audio: Tennessee football roster notes, recruiting, SEC football talk & more - National SEC | Examiner.com

This thread may need to be merged but I could not find anything on the Jon Gruden camp.

Its a good thing Doolittle is not here anymore. Jon Gruden would have to pick up the phone and call before he was to arrive at UT. I am so glad Butch is the coach now. One of the first things Butch did was let it be known that any former Vol players was welcome anytime. That has to help in recruiting also. I mean you got Jon Gruden and Peyton Manning showing up why would you not want guys like that around your program. Dooley was an idiot. :no:

Reactions: 4 people
Has anyone heard any names of who is attending? I heard some studs were coming in town but cannot confirm anything?

Audio: Tennessee football roster notes, recruiting, SEC football talk & more - National SEC | Examiner.com

This thread may need to be merged but I could not find anything on the Jon Gruden camp.

Guarantano has already been tweeting about being here. Hunter Johnson was also expected to attend (but haven't seen confirmation on him yet). Not sure about any others.

Getting it ready for the Jersey Boys coming June 20th and all the recruits camping this summer. Gotta put our best sod forward. GO BUTCH THE RECRUITANATOR!

Check the thread in the FF :)

iu
iu

Read they are going to leave off the cheggarboards and paint giant swooshes in the endzones and replace the top of the power T with a swoosh. Going all in.
Will be unveiling the new black Nike unis also.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 400
Read they are going to leave off the cheggarboards and paint giant swooshes in the endzones and replace the top of the power T with a swoosh. Going all in.
Will be unveiling the new black Nike unis also.

Good. The checkerboards are so lame. All hail Nike! Hopefully they redesign that dumb Power T too. Make the top of the T a swoosh

VN Store

Back