'16 FL RB Zack Moss

Back in April, the 5-foot-10, 210-pound Moss pounced on the hometown offer from Miami, but continues to hear out additional recruiting pitches, including ones from Tennessee, who extended a scholarship offer in late May. Moss remains in the fold for the Hurricanes, but plans on taking full advantage of his official visits in the fall.
Scout...

you really paying attention to the 40 time listed on the recruiting sites? They usually are not accurate.

I remember seeing that Dobbs ran a 4.9 on ESPNs recruiting site when he was a recruit. If that was an accurate time, then he runs the fastest 4.9 I ever saw.

Reactions: 2 people
you really paying attention to the 40 time listed on the recruiting sites? They usually are not accurate.

The source matters; I trust the reported times from college camps along with Nike & Rivals/Under Armour combines. Moss ran a laser-timed 4.76 40 at The Opening in Miami on 2/28/15.

While not a speedster, he already looks like a college back:

CBylkv5UEAAMo2H.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
Back in April, the 5-foot-10, 210-pound Moss pounced on the hometown offer from Miami, but continues to hear out additional recruiting pitches, including ones from Tennessee, who extended a scholarship offer in late May. Moss remains in the fold for the Hurricanes, but plans on taking full advantage of his official visits in the fall.
Scout...

After Golden gets fired, this kid could be a great pickup for us.

VN Store

Back