A gift of Respect

I want to thank that young man for his service and to CBJ for understanding the sacrifice this young man made. What a great story. CBJ is the real deal. Couldn't be prouder to have CBJ leading the football team I love. I will always be a Vol. Moving to Oregon soon and my TN plaque will be hanging from the front of my house.

Reactions: 7 people
That's absolutely AWESOME!
Thank you for your service and the sacrifice Sir!

awesome...just wondering if it is the three star state flag or an orange power T flag....guessing three star flag since in came from a representative...just curious

Butch Jones might not ever win a national championship while coaching at UT.I can say though with out a shadow of doubt he is my favorite coach and the right man to be leading our team of young men.The time and effort he puts in to making people's lives better is a thing of beauty.For those of us that say Butch gets it. We are correct Butch does get it.Makes me even prouder to be a Tennessean and a Vol fan.

Reactions: 1 person
A great meeting and I thank the MAN for his service to protect the USA and Butch for being a great Coach!! Again, thank you Sgt Gilreath!!

VN Store

Back