Lorenzo Lingard
Orange City, Florida
University High School
Ht: 6-0 Wt: 183
Class of 2018

Offers: Clemson, FSU Florida, Georgia, Iowa, S. Carolina

Lorenzo Lingard - Yahoo! Sports
Lorenzo Lingard, University, Running Back
PackPride.com - North Carolina State Wolfpack Football, Basketball, Recruiting, News, Rumors & Forums Front Page

Lorenzo Lingard - Hudl

Vols offered

LORENZO-LINGARD--150309-PRO.JPG

Lorenzo Lingard
Orange City, Florida
University High School
Ht: 6-0 Wt: 183
Class of 2018

Offers: Clemson, FSU Florida, Georgia, Iowa, S. Carolina

Lorenzo Lingard - Yahoo! Sports
Lorenzo Lingard, University, Running Back
PackPride.com - North Carolina State Wolfpack Football, Basketball, Recruiting, News, Rumors & Forums Front Page

Lorenzo Lingard - Hudl

Vols offered

Good looking prospect. I like the way he finishes his runs through the endzone. Maximum effort!

Reactions: 1 person
Auburn has visited in January and MacElwain has his attention, but I wonder if CLS can get us in on this one. I love his vision. This one would make me forget about Cam Akers if we got him.

However, Lingard's time with Miami hasn't lived up to that same hype. His promising freshman season was cut short due to a knee injury. Before missing the second half of that season, Lingard had 136 yards on just 17 carries -- an average of eight yards per touch -- and a pair of touchdowns.
Lingard played sparingly this season as he continued to recover from his injury. He contributed mostly on special teams and did not receive any touches as the team planned to redshirt. Should Lingard transfer from the program, he'll be a redshirt sophomore in 2020.

Weird how had Enos was at Miami. I remember him being regarded as a great OC and QB developer. Miami’s O-line was putrid this year.

Did you feel like Diaz threw him under the bus? I haven’t followed it closely but I remember reading comments from Diaz right after it was announced...I remember thinking “dude better hope their O is better next year cause he just blamed it squarely on the guy he just fired”

VN Store

Back