Who is next Volnation!

jacobyvoln27

2020 Vols Decade!!!!
OK I waited for you slackers all evening and into the night, who is next to commit to be part of a national championship team sometime in there four years on the hill!:loco:

Reactions: 1 person
I feel like you are trying to ask a question, but instead you just exclaimed it. A rhetorical question, maybe?

Wasn't Dickerson the one showing out at camps?

Dickerson is probably the only guard that we have on our board that might be considered a take. He's taken like 5 visits to Knoxville. VT/Tenn battle right now with a few other schools like creeping into the mix.

And yeah he balled out in Charlotte was the #1 top performer for offense.

Dickerson put on the best performance of any offensive lineman at any Rivals Camp Series event this year. He has ideal size at 6-foot-4 and 289 pounds and superior lateral quickness for someone that big. It was really impressive to see how well Dickerson locked onto a defensive lineman's chest, stayed low and was able move side to side to keep the defender in front of him.

Reactions: 1 person
....low numbers season keeps them spread out I guess, but always interesting to hear thoughts on who's next. Really interested in thoughts for the 2016 class, but thoughts on 17-25 are usually entertaining too.

VN Store

Back