The next generation of Colquitts

BartW

Gold Member
Article
“He and Christia now have five children. At first glance their names seem very unusual, but the couple put a lot of thought into each moniker. Brinkley, 8, was named after Dustin’s father-in-law. Colston, 6, was named after Marques Colston, a star wide receiver for the New Orleans Saints. Hartley, 4, the only girl in the group, was named after a famous greenhouse maker in the United Kingdom. Daddy’s girl is a bit of a tomboy, Dustin says. “She’s got a great straight-arm hook,” he says, “but in the next moment she a girly-girl.” Number four is Kinsler, 3, who was named after Ian Kinsler, the star 2nd baseman for the Detroit Tigers. Coming in fifth is Cannon, which is the name Dustin’s parents originally wanted to name him.”
051115-ColquittFamily.jpg

Keep 'em comin :)

Reactions: 9 people
So that's 5 boys between Dustin and Britton? Little brother needs to get busy and catch up. We can have punters for 20 yrs!

Reactions: 4 people
I was with Craig Colquit not too long ago. He showed me this same pic from his phone and told me that his grandson who is holding the football has more potential than his dad and uncle...time will tell

Reactions: 1 person
That baby girl Britton's wife is holding was just a bun in the oven in Nash Coluitt's (the long-haired boy in his arms) VN thread.

Nash Colquitt

Last edited:
So that's 5 boys between Dustin and Britton? Little brother needs to get busy and catch up. We can have punters for 20 yrs!

Need to spread them out a bit..3-4 years between the boys. Dynasty in the making.

Don't forget Peyton's son either.

VN Store

Back