'18 SC Athlete Dakereon Joyner

Man, I sure hope this kid doesn't end up at USCe but it's starting to look more & more like that's a solid chance of happening.

However, he did name his top 8 recently & they are: USCe, Clemson, NC State, VT, UF, Georgia, UNC, & UT. These were in no particular order but USCe is no doubt the leader & school to beat out.

These are subject to change he said but he feels pretty confident in those 8 schools being in his final 8 & probably no changes made to that lists but never rule anything out was his words. BTW, he's not being recruited as an ATH. He's strictly being recruited as a dual-threat QB.

Last edited:
man this kid is silky! WANT

he kind of reminds me of Lamar Jackson just a little smaller but also has a really nice arm

Last edited:
Committed to USCjr

I know we weren't recruiting him anymore but looks like he could be a decent pick up for the cocks. 4 star on rivals and 247. 247 has him as #10 dual threat QB.

Committed to USCjr

I know we weren't recruiting him anymore but looks like he could be a decent pick up for the cocks. 4 star on rivals and 247. 247 has him as #10 dual threat QB.
He's very raw right now. A lot of teams thought he was a WR (Clemson for example). Reminds me of Flowers from USF. We shall see if he makes it at QB in the sec

VN Store

Back