Vote for Barnett

Is it just me or are our votes decreasing??Coulda swore we were at 52% earlier and kyle allen was at 47.98% or something of the nature....Now its Vice Versa.

Barnett was up by nearly 20% yesterday. If a&m is not cheating, which I wouldn't be surprised if they were since they've been caught cheating before, then props to their fans. That's a heck of a turnaround. Now let's show those cheaters how Volnation does it.

I've been voting for 30 minutes and getting nowhere. They are beating me to the punch.
Anyone want to help me gang up on them right now?

Reactions: 1 person
The guy in charge is playing politics on Twitter.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 8
You can't vote more than once. It appears you can, but if you read the note at the top, it says "your vote has already been counted." You can only vote once per IP address. They're just beating us right now. We need more people to vote that haven't already.

You can't vote more than once. It appears you can, but if you read the note at the top, it says "your vote has already been counted." You can only vote once per IP address. They're just beating us right now. We need more people to vote that haven't already.

I'm voting on my iPhone. I just go to clear my history in my safari settings and it counts my vote every time as long as I clear my browsing history every time

If you vote from a private browser, you can vote more than once. However, every
time you vote for Barnett, it drops him .01. So either the aggies are in full force, or they are running that stupid 2:1 code again.

To vote more than once on mobil all you have to do is hold down on the link and wait for the options to come up and click on open in incognito tab. I've voted at least 100 times and every time it says thank you for voting, so it definitely works. Let's get Barnett back in first place where he belongs.

Reactions: 1 person
To vote more than once on mobil all you have to do is hold down on the link and wait for the options to come up and click on open in incognito tab. I've voted at least 100 times and every time it says thank you for voting, so it definitely works. Let's get Barnett back in first place where he belongs.

Were you a Chicago democrat?

"VOTE EARLY & VOTE OFTEN!" :hi:

VN Store

Back