Wt:264 lbs
Class:2017

Rivals ***
247 ****
ESPN ****
Scout ****

Hudl Film: The Bully

Adam Friedman @RivalsFriedman
More offers for 2017 #Rivals100 Eric Crosby #Bama #Canes #Vols #FSU #NCST #VT More offers for 2017 R100 Crosby - Rivals.com Video

Listed as an ATH on Rivals, OLB on 247 and his Hudl film shows him at RB for a bunch of runs

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I honestly think that's the first time I've seen a prospect designated DT/ATH.

Too bad it isn't DE instead of DT, lol.

Last edited:
Didn't Jaason Lewis go to Ocean Lakes? What a combo in the backfield haha

I honestly think that's the first time I've seen a prospect designated DT/ATH.

Too bad it isn't DE instead of DT, lol.

Haha I had to give the big guy his due, he deserves it after watching the first few seconds of that highlight tape

Wow. He even punted once and it was a pretty good punt.

Every time I see Ocean Lakes I think of Jerod Askew. Man I thought he was gonna be good.

He went to Oscar Smith but I agree with you. I though he was the next great one. He was rated as the No.1 overall run stopper that cycle by Rivals.

Crosby was in Knoxville for the first time on the 17th. He is a top 100 overall player for the '17 class according to 247.

Crosby was at the game Saturday...

"It was 100 percent different than I thought. It was just a great, great experience to be able to see that," Crosby explained. "They were always in my mind but after yesterday, I don't know how to say it, but they're up there."

"I loved it. I've never been to a game with an atmosphere like that," Crosby said. "There's no other place that everyone is just all about that team and it was loud all the time."

"I got to talk to coach Z, coach Strip and coach Jones," Crosby said. "That meant a lot. It shows me that they really care and they are really excited about me and my recruiting process and they want me to come to Tennessee and they talked about how great it would if I were to come there."

And despite the Vols losing to Oklahoma in double overtime, Crosby said it didn't change his outlook of his experience on Rocky Top. "It doesn't change anything at all. They played a great game and just didn't win. It went into overtime and they just -- I don't know what happened," Crosby said.

-VQ

Reactions: 9 people
This kids video is awesome. Very good DT and an awesome Athlete overall. Love his high motor.

Heck he could even play some FullBack or RB in short yardage!

From Rivals:
Crosby took in games at Tennessee, FSU, N.C. State, UNC, Ohio State and Virginia Tech during the season.

He intends to release a top-five this spring and announce his decision April 22, one day before his birthday.

Crosby said his lead group would be comprised of Clemson, UNC, N.C. State, Virginia Tech, Virginia, Tennessee, Florida, FSU, Ohio State and Miami.

Clemson, Tennessee and Virginia Tech stood out as far as the game environments he witnessed.

"With the college I'm looking for, I like that big game-day atmosphere," he said. "The game of football has always been a big part of my life, so I like that big stage playing the best teams with the best fans."

VN Store

Back