Ann Arbor, Michigan
Skyline

Ht:6'0"
Wt:188 lbs
Class:2017

Rivals

Hudl Film

From ESPN.
Hunter Rison has a unique advantage that most recruits don't have. The 2017 receiver happens to live with a former NFL wideout: his father, Andre Rison. The younger Rison moved in December to Michigan from Arizona to live with his father and to start really learning the game of football.

Rison, who holds two offers, is starting to see interest rising as he gets close to his junior season. While he doesn't have any favorites or top schools, he is hoping to land offers from Baylor, Tennessee, Alabama and West Virginia.

Michigan State might get a little extra pull in their direction as the elder Rison played for the Spartans. Despite having reason to be biased, Hunter says his father has been very supportive of his recruitment.

Reactions: 1 person
He waited for left-eye from tlc to move out before moving in with andre "bad moon" rison

He waited for left-eye from tlc to move out before moving in with andre "bad moon" rison

Jimmy "Two Times". I would like to introduce you to my good friend Ricky "Tree Times". It might take yous guise about an hour to have a ten minute conversation huh. :popcorn:

Reactions: 4 people
Hey. Didn't Left-Eye from TLC live with his dad? What did he do, wait for her to move out?

Reactions: 1 person
Tragically, Left Eye has been gone since 2002. So, it must have been something else. I will try not to respond 3 times.

This is the best first page of a thread I've seen in a while. x3

VN Store

Back