Houston, Texas
Langham Creek

Ht:6'1"
Wt:200 lbs
Class:2017

Rivals

Hudl Film

From ESPN.
Class of 2017 running back Toneil Carter is another from the Houston area who is one of the top sophomores nationally. The 5-foot-11, 198-pounder with 10.87 100-meter speed has offers from TCU, Baylor, Texas A&M, Texas Tech, Tennessee, Georgia, Colorado, Maryland, Kansas, Arkansas, Boston College, Kansas State and Oregon State. It's the LSU Tigers that Carter is waiting on, however. Carter is originally from the New Orleans area with his family having settled in the Houston area following Hurricane Katrina. LSU stopped by his school last week. A visit to LSU is on the schedule for this summer. The Aggies are second behind the SEC West foe.

What kind of parents name their kid Toenail? That's messed up....

Reactions: 1 person
All name jokes aside, this young man is a good looking back. Love his kick coverage too... Likes to hit!

I'd be wary if I were the first school he verbals to. He's liable to flip flop on his commitment

I just watched his film. I know he was just a sophomore, but their is nothing that particularly stands out about this kid other than he has decent speed as a RB. His most impressive plays were on special teams, and not as a returner. I would like to see some film of him on defense.

VN Store

Back